• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

18 Wheeler Truck (Model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I require a large scale truck model with a separate trailer model (doesn't have to be an 18 wheeler, but I do want it bigger then the average pickup truck). Not know what I'm talking about?
It doesn't require much for texture. A low resolution should fit.
If possible, you can make the trailer fit this model.
The only animations I require are a stand animation (preferably no smoke/vibration as some vehicle models include) and a death/decay animation. If you wish, it could include other animations (such as a walk animation...etc)
Credit, +rep, bragging rights, new model...etc. The usual reward.

Level 18
Alright I've done the Trailer and slightly adjusted it to the Truck model.

Screenshot and Model is attached. Asked Creator for permission to use his Textures, bit I think it's ok (he's also not that active).
But for now I'll wait with releasing/uploading this. Oh and sorry for being that late ^^

Choose normal units for both, Trailer and Truck and use this trigger to attach the Trailer, or use your own way ;)
  • Attach Trailer to Truck
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.05 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Trailer 0002 <gen> to Follow Truck 0003 <gen>

Attachments

• Truck+Trailer.jpg
    Truck+Trailer.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 187
  • Trailer.mdx
    11 KB · Views: 75
Level 10
Alright I've done the Trailer and slightly adjusted it to the Truck model.

Screenshot and Model is attached. Asked Creator for permission to use his Textures, bit I think it's ok (he's also not that active).
But for now I'll wait with releasing/uploading this. Oh and sorry for being that late ^^

Choose normal units for both, Trailer and Truck and use this trigger to attach the Trailer, or use your own way ;)
  • Attach Trailer to Truck
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.05 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Trailer 0002 <gen> to Follow Truck 0003 <gen>

Sorry for a late reply, but thanks. I'll be sure to incude you in the credits.:thumbs_up:
Also, thanks for the trigger line. That may be helpful later.
In the meantime, enjoy your rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.