• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who is the killer-like, need MapMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi,

I wrote a map design, but i know almost nothing about the worldeditor and i don't have time to learn this. So i would like to find a mapmaker who knows pretty much every aspect of the worldeditor in order to build this map. No need to be the best coder !

Btw the map i'd like to make with a mapmaker won't require a lot of work i guess.

The Map :

It's a tiny arena (easy terrain,), doesn't need custom models.
But it's not a standard arena, it's more similar to "The thing", "Parasite" and "Mafia". Players will need to find who is in their team or who plays this role etc...

Ok if someone is interested PM me and i'll explain you in details what is the map and which features are required.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Level 9
this thread is intended to people interested in this kind of maps,
i understand u have something better to do, like another clone of the thousands maps already made, so don't waste ur time answering, pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.