• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team Ruin Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Team Ruin Defence
by Naro (PumpkinPirate)

Introduction

Coming soon!

Gameplay
You start of with selecting one of many heroes to defend your team's Ruin.
Teams consist of up to 4 players.
Every round, 10 creatures will attack your Ruin from 2 spawns.
For every creature your team kills, 2 additional creatures will attack your opponent's Ruin.

When the round is done, all creatures will die and the next round will kick in, bringing in stronger units.

Your goal is to either destroy your opponent's Ruin yourself, or pressure your enemy with a massive wave of creatures which will destroy their Ruin.

More coming soon!

Features
40 Regular Rounds / 5 Boss Rounds / 5 Team Fight Rounds
On top of defending your Ruin you have to fight of bosses, and the enemy team once the gates open.

Save/Load System
When your team is victorious you gain 1 Medal, this medal can be saved along with your inventory content to load in feature games.
Most non-consumable items are bought with Medals!

More coming soon!

Etcetera
I don't have much more to tell you right now, since the terrain is still under development and I'll take it one step at a time!

What do I need from you?
I am in need of good hero ideas, a couple of testers and probably some icons (we'll see how far we can get with the ones on HWS right now)

Below is the terrain how it will look at first release (The taverns and spell pedestals are still missing).

Attachments

• Global View.png
    Global View.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.