• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sacred Orbs: The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Sacred Orbs: The Beginning

Members Needed:goblin_yeah:

1. Scenarists
  2. GUI Coders
  3. 3D Modellers
  4. Icon and UI Designers
  5. Sound Editors
  6. Terrainers

What I'll require from you? :goblin_wtf:

Well there isn't very much of these requirements. One and most important in my opinion is English language, so we all could communicate when working.
Now for a member category requirements. :goblin_good_job:

1. For Scenarists:
*Good english skills in writing. Of course I don't require that you must know english very well, but at least good enough so I could correct grammar mistakes. (By the way I'm not a pro in english too, so don't hesitate to fix my grammar ;) )
*And one of most important things I think is good storytelling. Because you will have to write a lot second line stories, short stories, summaries and some other stuff which I'll explain privately. :)

2. GUI coders:
*Well for you guys I really don't require a lot because I'm beginner at triggering too. Most important thing is that you know what the GUI is and how use it.
*Now maybe you thinking: "Why not JASS or anything else? Dude, GUI is old and have a lot of problems...". Well I decided to use only GUI for this project and I'm sure that we will push that damn GUI to it's limit or even break it (I'm kidding with that "break it", unless...) ;D

3. 3D modellers:
*Well if I want project to be original I have to have models that no one has seen. And I'm sure that you could help if you like modelling. I tried myself to create few models and I know exactly how much time and work you have to put in it. Honestly I haven't a lot patience to modelling. If you think you have original or unique thoughts in your head than common, join in.
*What I require from you is that you know what is texturing, UVWrapping and other stuff like animating, bones and more.

4. Icons + UI designers:
* Well for you guys I can tell the same as above. If you are interested come on, join in.

5.Sound Editors:
*Game without perfect sound effects, music, dialogues in my opinion isn't full quality game, that's why I need you.
*If you know how to work with audio programs (Your decision what those programs are) join in too.

6. Terrainers:
*Well terrainers as important as others mentioned before. So if you think you are creative and not afraid of challenges and maybe sometimes high requirements, come on join in also ;D

What is this project about? :goblin_boom:

Sacred Orbs it's a RPG genre campaign. Which I think will have a lot of storyline and lore. Right now I'm writing main scenario for it, but scenarist are still in need. This game will contain huge bosses, riddles, various systems and more.

What's more? :goblin_sleep:

Well there is a lot more to discuss about. But if you are interested we will discuss it privately so don't be shy and contact me:

SUBJECT: SOTB PROJECT <Your member category>
LETTER:
1.Attachment of your work as examples. (Link, zip, rtf, jpg, png, w3x, w3n, mp3 format only)
2. Little about yourself.

Example:
SUBJECT: SOTB PROJECT <Scenarist>
LETTER: Hi, this is my work I would like to show for you as an example. (Attachment)
I'm (First Name) (Last Name) - (Nick). Country, Age. Proffesion (Student). I'd like to know more what I could do in your project as Scenarist. What do require most? And Bla bla bla or your questions ;)

Contacts:
Here on hive in PM: Atenath

P.S. I'll always update this thread if something would change. If you have questions comment here and I'll answer.

Level 2
No not the golden :D only wooden bench ;D Right now I'm writing main scenario, terraining, and trying to create systems in GUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.