• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Terrainer For SP First Person Cam Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi,
I search a skilled terrainer who would like to join my special project.
The main idea is to create a unique Warcraft 3 experience by using a WASD + mouse first person camera.
I don't have a giant project in my mind that will not get finished, instead a small and very atmosphere single player map
as a proof what is possible with the wc3 engine.
With such a camera the terrain comes into its own much more fully.

Inspiration
137412d1406043749-sharpcraft-first-person-camera-example_screenshot_medium.jpg

Gameplay
You walk arround, explore the enviroment...maybe collect some items and solve small riddles.
I am open for suggestions.

Story/Setting
Here again, I am open for suggestions.

Special Requirement:
A first person cam leads to some special requirements for the terrainer to fix display bugs and performance issues.
If you are intrested you need to read the bottom of my first person cam tutorial:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorial-submission-283/sharpcraft-first-person-camera-255084/

Requires:
-Time
-Long experience with the wc3 editor
-Basic knowlege of editing mdx files (for example magos)
-Some examples (maps/images) with very good terrain
-Being open for new things (SharpCraft, WurstScript, Doodad2ModelMerger)

Example:
I attached an exe that automatically extracts the map and sharpcraft to the wc3 directory and after this starts the map via sharpcraft.
SharpCrafts hacks into wc3 and therefore makes it possbile to have a first person cam.

If you're interested send me a pm.

Attachments

• FirstPersonCamera.rar
    323.7 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.