• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need A Terrainer For My AQWorlds Map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I play aqw too,but I am a beginner in mapping,and not good in terraining map.The aqw/lore also have many unknown region.What do you want to put in these region?

Hello guys. I'll make a Aqworlds map like Azeroth Wars. But First, I needa terrainer. Help pls. :vw_sad: :ogre_rage:

http://aqworldswiki.com/images/aqworldswiki.com/thumb/c/cb/Mapoflore.png/700px-Mapoflore.png

And The Map.

Look mate, you obviously have no idea how much of a pain it can be to terrain just a simple Azzy Wars map. Look in my albums and you'll see. I doubt any random person will take up this request so my suggestion would be to terrain it yourself using tutorials etc found on this website and good luck with your map.

Level 1
Footman16 Im new on this forum how can i enter your albums?

I found it thanks bro.

momok123 I will use unknown regions for gold mines forests and creeps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.