• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Necromant - campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi!
I started to working on a large project, which named "The Necromant". If all goes well, it will be the part of a campaign-series (planned: "The God of Ice", "Fire-camp", "Shared ways", "Sirius 1-2-3" and maybe others). But I'm concentrating the first episode: The Necromant.
So the desciption:
(I think if somebody want to play with this, but don't want help in creating, he/she shouldn't read the Story)

The Story (the basic line, without unimportant "episode")

The campaign played in an other world, named Grahos. Some of the living capitol's, Azvillia's armies travel to a nearby province, the undead super-realm, Undria is planning an attack against this territory. The living armies win the battle, but there are two important losses: Vandeer, and an other captain, Inithyarktos (main character of the "God of Ice"). Nobody knows why, but Vandeer return to the life...with a strange, black robe and a powerful weapon in his hand (in this campaign we won't get the answers, they will be only in the "God of Ice"). He return to the castle, and for the lines defences, kill the people all in the castle, and recurrect him as undead warriors. He send back the attacker undead legions to Undria. This is the half part of the campaign.
In Grahos, there is a brutally strong and cruel nation. Its name is Sculla. The remained part of the campaign, Vandeer travel to Sculla (this is only possible through the underworld), and capture it, and create the new undead nation.

Characters

Vandeer - one of Azvillia's garrisons captains. Skilled by life-magic, and intelligence. Model: simple captain model, but if I found a better, I will refresh the description.
Lord vandeer - he is Vandeer, after his dead. Incredibly powerful necromant. Model: these one:http://xgm.guru/p/wc3/4207
Rauspellus - Vandeer's best friend. Great commander and strong warrior. He is the first, who will be killed in the castle. Model: I don't know yet, Jailor Kassan is the most possible.
Fellaraus - heyor (will be explained) archer-captain. The alive-alliance's best archer. Model: I will look for a male archer model.
Inithyarktos - Vandeer's other best friend. A strong warrior and a skilled ice-mage. Model: simple captain model, but if I found a better, I will refresh the description.
Xani - Undead commander, the leader of the undeads during that battle, when Vandeer die. Powerful, brutal warrior. Model: I don't know yet.
Leula - Weak necromant, who lead thousands of undead against the castle, afthe Vandeer's death. Her own soldier kill him (as Lord Vandeer ordered the skeleton swordman). Model: I don' know yet, but it must to be female. I have seen a good model for it once, but I forget it..
Geron - the first and the most powerful undead skeleton in Grahos. He fight with Lord Vandeer in the underworld.

This is all of what you need to know. Instead of a trailer, I attach the opening-credits cinematic and a few picture about Azvillia.

screenshot1.jpg
screenshot2.jpgscreenshot3.jpg

And few words about what I'm looking for:
-I need helpers in new spells
-I need helpers for finding and making models
-I need helpers for new sounds
-I'm surely I will need help in triggering
-I may will need help in a few map
-I will need tester

Okay..

Status
Not open for further replies.