• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legacy of the Warsong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Legacy of the Warsong (recruitment)

Legacy of the Warsong is a campaign about the life of a Warsong Orc named Zakruul, born from Gorn'krok the Demolisher, a renowned Warsong warrior, and Jana'thar, a far seer of the Warsong Clan. It goes through Zakruul's life as he battles through Draenor as a young orc, and then as he battles through the First and Second wars, meeting many allies and getting much popularity from his battle prowess. Play as Zakruul through various events in Azeroth's history, all the way to the day he dies.

The game will mostly be surrounded around Zakruul, but you will have certain levels were you will need to play as others. The Terrain will be as realistic as possible and the campaign will rarely be the melee-style of combat and more of focusing on your hero and a limited ammount of units, or sometimes no units and only hero(es). There will also be a different gimmick to each level, such as commanding your troops through a battlefield while trying to avoid Catapult fire (which realistically, would kill you on contact) or a rain of archer's arrows. The game will be played on the classic Warcraft III Third Person View.

The whole story will be split into multiple campaigns due to its largeness.

We currently need a team for this project, we have most of the story and gameplay already laid out. We currently need:

Triggerers: Levdragon
Cinematic Maker: eclyptk
Brainstormer: Ryku650, Ultimata (Anyone who wishes to join.)
Modeler: Takakenji
Texturer (includes icons and skinning, and other art): Kola
Terrainer: White-Lion
Spell Maker: Berbanog
Please give a sample of your work (ex: if you are a terrainer, give me a terrain of yours, if you are a texturer show me one of your icons/skins, etc. The only exception is a brainstormer) below and I will send you a PM with information if you are accepted into the team.

Last edited:

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Well, i could go with Trigger, I ADORE brainstorming and i guess I'm decent at triggering, you're choice

NOTE: I know i have about like 4 projects going on, but 1 is on standby and for the other one, the guy hasn't given me any work yet -_-

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Thanks for hiring me ^^, This project should be rather interesting

Note: On "The Team" Part, you wrote me as CyberDuelX13

Level 3
I didn't preview them in anyway, the first ones are from Warleader and the frost ones are far the best ones i've managed to do, sadly the map prolly has no future :D But there you go.

Last edited:

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

The map won't open for me...screenshots available?

Level 3
Yeah yeah, im currently on my crappiest computer, which seriously sucks, it's full of random stuff + a slow internet, connection, i seldom do anything on this computer, im now sending an email for you taka, they're uploading the screenshots.

Level 3
Well it said that the sending failed since the email size is too big... christ! How hard can it be to send few pictures, i'll just send 2 pics via email if they arent too big still...

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Try not to double post, and i didn't recieve a copy

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Hmm, takakenji, we still in the recruiting stage, right?

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Gorn'Krok the Demolisher Spells - These were done rather quickly

Spell 1 - Sunder - Gorn'Krok smashes his axe into the ground, sending 2/3/4 shock waves around the area which he smashed, dealing 75/100/125 damage each. <COMPLETED>

Spell 2 - Blazing Fury - Gorn'Krok becomes enraged for 5/10/15 seconds, for the duration of this spell, Gorn'Krok gains 1%/1.5%/2% attack speed and 1%/1.5%/2% movement speed every time he attacks or is attacked. Maximum attack speed reached is: 10%/15%/20%. Maximum movement speed reached is: 10%/15%/20%. <COMPLETED>

Spell 3 - Commanding Presence - Gorn'Krok has the presence of a leader, inspiring awe in his allies and fear in his enemies. All allied units gain 5%/8%/13% attack damage while all enemies lose 5%/8%/13% attack damage. <COMPLETED>

Ultimate - Shattering Strike - Gorn'Krok performs a shattering strike onto his enemy dealing 400 damage and reducing their armor and movement speed by 50% for 10 seconds. <IN PROGRESS>

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

UPDATE: Sunder, Blazing Fury and Commanding Presence are complete, doing Shattering Srike

Sidenote: This would be much easier if he was using an axe >,<

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

XD, just cut off a bit of the brain, no bigee ^^, though when he receives it, takakenji might suffer mental trauma P:

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I'm having a bit of problem with shatter, don't worry

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I'm still learning Cinematic, though I'm doing better, pastebin of spells coming in a few hrs, sorry for the delay!

Status
Not open for further replies.