• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

αυτό Έχει αρχίσει - Wc3 Custom Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys, my name is Zurc, and I have a request. I'm making a wc3 custom campaign and I plan to add voice acting in it, and I hope that I find someone good at it.
I am currently looking for a male voice actor who can voice one of my main characters.

Note: If you want to send your audition reel, please go to voiceacting.proboards.com/thread/29712/wc3-custom-campaign , then leave a reply, or PM me there. Currently, there's no deadlines because new characters are added continuously.

Or, you can send me your auditions via Email
Email me at [email protected]

PS: Probably you're familiar on how the said units below sound like. If that is so, then you don't need to listen samples.

Characters:

=====PROTAGONISTS=====
Name: Barathar

Alias: Planewalker

Background:

Barathar was born a normal tauren. He had brown pelt, just like any other tauren. He decided to take on the footsteps of his father, a mighty tauren warrior. However, this decision changed when he had a dream. All he could remember from that dream was happiness, joy and peace. He walked on green pastures, seeing giant treants, flying couatls and beautiful dryads. Then, his brown pelt became white, and his family and friends, knew what this meant. He became a spirit walker. A medium to carry on lucid dreams, to deliver the message of their tauren ancestors, and to protect Azeroth from corruption. He knew someday, he shall come back in this dream. From then on, he traversed in distant lands, helping both tauren and non tauren. With the wisdom of his ancestors, and with the strength of a mighty warrior, Barathar, the Planewalker, has a duty to accomplish. A quest destined for him to fulfill.

You can find a sample of his voice in this link: vocaroo.com/i/s0VKi4FhYWjB

=====ANTAGONISTS=====
Name: Na'thu'zach
Alias: Lich
Background:

Originally a Pirate Captain of the Fleshreaver Clan, He and his troops traveled to Northrend, hoping to find the rune blade "Frostmourne" - in exchange for a large reward money, if claimed successfully. Even with their vast fortitude and skill, they failed to find what they seek. Hoping that they will claim it back one day, they set sail to return home. However, a dwarf army razed them, hoping to pillage them for what they have left. Slain by the dwarf champion, the dwarves managed to steal their boat. It wasn't long when their boat was destroyed by a humongous, creature with tentacles, called the forgotten one. The dwarves lost another form of transportation, getting stranded. A necromancer found his body, and gave him new life, in exchange for his service to the Lich King. All his memories long forgotten, he serves as a rank in the Undead Scourge.

You can find a sample of his voice in this link: vocaroo.com/i/s0HZazuT58mF

=====Neutral Benign=====
Name: (None, this character is generic (common))
Alias: Far Seer
Background: A mystical seer which is vital for an orc army; to foresee their enemy plans or to ravage the battlefield with lightning, feral wolves and earthquakes, these wizards are trained for use in both small and wide battles. Serving both as a shaman and a mage, far seers offer both offense and supportive roles in the battlefield. Far seers are revered and feared in the ranks of the Orcish Horde.

Sample 1: vocaroo.com/i/s0xqsgA5zvCm
Sample 2: vocaroo.com/i/s0cKvwg8LxYt
Sample 3: vocaroo.com/i/s0kGOjVeO4VU

-----Upcoming Characters-----
Name: (Not yet defined)
Alias: Archmage
Background: The archmage provides both offensive and defensive capabilities in skirmishes. Hailing from the Kirin Tor, He manipulates the weather, creating blizzards to rain down sharp icicles upon their enemies, summoning water elementals to aid them, hurling fire that inflict burns, turning people into sheep, and so much more. The archmages' famous spell, enables a whole army to teleport through vast regions. Wise leaders often use this to end a fight, before it even starts.

Sample 1: vocaroo.com/i/s1uatgJM7dS4
Sample 2: vocaroo.com/i/s0LhH4uFBM7I

Name: (Not yet defined)
Alias: Pyromancer
Background: After the blood elf conversion, elven mages no longer depended from the Sunwell, but rather they had an ultimate hunger for magic. Seeking to ease their pain, some blood mages sought for solutions. Others traveled in distant lands, hoping to find something, while others chose to follow Illidan. Because of their accumulated knowledge about demons, sorcery, and other tomes they found, they learned the manipulation of fire. From conjuring flame pillars up to summoning a graceful but deadly phoenix, these pyromancers laid waste to anyone who dare oppose them.

Sample 1: vocaroo.com/i/s06DRNr2st8n
And if that sample was too intense, then try the next sample. It's more dramatic and sad.
Sample 2: vocaroo.com/i/s1K5p9Fr2HcM

PHOTOS:

PS: This is my other game. I'm currently working on two games, "Primordial Omega", and this one. Primordial Omega is a 2D Action game which is still in very very early development. Can't do it without a team. But I can do this custom game alone without artists or programmers though.

Auditions are still open :) ... There will be no deadline first, since the game is undergoing vast changes.

-Zurc
-The Wizard of Gaming (and creating games)

Last edited:

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
You should contact DivineArm, he is a very skilled voice actor that lurks around here. Worked with him before and he delivered exceptional quality.

However, you should probably give more information about your project if you want to attract people into helping you.

Also, shouldn't you finish your project and make it playable before asking for voice acting? This is something that can easily be added after you have a finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.