• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero of Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hero of Ages

Hero of Ages is a map set in a forest called the Black Forest, which is inhabited by four clans of orcs. A kingdom ruled by King Tarn sent scouts to watch these clans to make sure they didn't get any bad ideas. What the scouts found were an army setting up a town to have a forward base in the Black Forest so they could lay siege on Tarn's Kingdom. Many attempts to destroy the town have failed. So a hero needs to rise and prevent the army from setting up a forward base.

Game play: This is an altered melee. The orcs will be the same just with a little changes, the humans will be changed, and the Hero of Ages character and Conqueror Hero will only have one unit and what ever units their allies train for them.

So I know completely well that I suck at terraining. So I would love someone to help create/ polish my map.
Positions I need.
- A terrainer or two.
- And some people to help test the map out. :D

Oh, and if you want to see just a small section of my map, here it is. (You can see why I need help.)

Attachments

• Hero of ages..w3x
    2.5 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
The album is private, we can't see the picture.

OT: You don't tell us what kind of map it is you want us to test. I actually thought it was an RPG map until I opened it in the WE.

Also, you use one tile that cover 99% of the map, this is really boring. No one would be hurt by adding more variation. This applies to decoration too, place out a few rocks, flowers, bushes, logs, grass and so on.

I don't like melee maps so I wont play it. But you really need to work on the terrain, otherwise I don't think it will be approved.

Level 10
The album is private, we can't see the picture.

OT: You don't tell us what kind of map it is you want us to test. I actually thought it was an RPG map until I opened it in the WE.

Also, you use one tile that cover 99% of the map, this is really boring. No one would be hurt by adding more variation. This applies to decoration too, place out a few rocks, flowers, bushes, logs, grass and so on.

I don't like melee maps so I wont play it. But you really need to work on the terrain, otherwise I don't think it will be approved.
Okay, I fixed the picture. Also, I suck with tiles, placing doodads and pretty much everything like that. So that's why I need a terrainer to help place the doodads and tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.