• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Glideon Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Need help to improve the Glideon

As some people have noticed, Glideon is mostly finished. But it needs LOTS of polishing! Surely I can't do it alone since I'm just a coder. So here is the list of things I need help from you:

1. Modeler to make humanoid (gnome-ish) models, like this one LINK.
  2. Animator (can be the modeler as well). I want to add "stun" animation to every racer's model. And "throw" animation when using items. Thus I need animator here.
  3. Voice actor: male (5) and female (1). This is less important but could be a great addition to the game for sure!
  4. Game tester. Some helps to find bugs in the game is absolutely needed. :grin:

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I could imagine doing Designer/2D artist/Digital artist, creating Thread Art und such, less creating icons and skins.
Tho, I am rather inexperienced in the design section, meaning I cannot create perfect art at the moment. If you look at my Album, you may see what I mean.
Nonetheless, your project sounds interesting and I would be glad to create some art, but I would tend to suggest that someone additionally shares my position in case you want me to join the artistic section. So you would have two 2D-Artists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.