• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elemental Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
ok this is a very short story but a veeeery long campaning:
A mage aprientece comes to his master and finds out about a profecy about a mage that beacomes the Greatest mage of the elements:earth,wind,fire,water.
he journeys to find the elemental lords and get the powers of the elements..
this is the story kinda....short...but the campaning will contain 44 maps.....
i need for project:
10 terrainers(1 boss)
10 trighers(4 boss)
67 actors for voices
5 beta testers
and some people to make models for map....
if you wana help for anything from here post here on map :)

if you wana help me click here :<link removed>
make an account and go to trighers maps and others go to maps in progres at the topic:''Here join project'' and post there wat you wana be.

Dyego terrain desighner and story maker :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
whele......in total 14 dungen maps:(5 for fire element)(3 for earth)(2 for wind)(4 for water)
thene cityes and places where things hapen and ower hero stays and helps local cityes....total 20...
cinematics 10....
14+20=34+10=44
and actors for 67 idk if we use thoes mutch but there will be Alot of people that will talk in map evan if they don't are with quests or are not in conection with story.but stil make and acc on the site and post there models of all kind site acceps All kind of models wow/hive
and i think that this map will have 100-300 mb...i saw maps with 500 mb....

Level 2
Hey Eternal, I must admit your Project it's a bit ambissious but I like it.
I can give you a hand making all the maps (I mean ALL) I like the Terrain designer and of course the storyline I can make it more... let's say "Kick Ass".

well, keep working ^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.