• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo: Battle.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Diablo: Battle.net

So i'm making new AOS map that will bring all heroes from diablo universe together to battle each others aswell there will be andariel, diablo and mephisto and maybe baal

And the teams that are fighting each others are ''An Evil Force'' and ''The Chosen Ones''

(MORE NAMES LATER)
Characters that i have chosen to this map!

(Names)[Classes]:

()[Warrior],

(Kashya)[Rogue],

(Bartuc)[Sorcerer],
Skills: Fireball, Mana Regen(Passive), Firewall(maybe), Meteor

(Fara)[Paladin],
Skills: Blessed Hammer, Concentration, Holy Shield, Fist of Heavens

(Talic)[Barbarian],
Skills:

()[Amazon],
Skills: Ice Arrow, Dodge,

(Natalya)[Assasin],
Skills: Burst of Speed, Mind Blast, Dragon Flight, Lighting Sentry

()[Druid],
Skills: Werewolf, Ravens, Dire wolfs , Hunger

(Zann Esu)[Sorceress],
Skills: Chain Lightning, Lighting(Targeted on ground), Teleport, Thunder Storm

(Lester)[Monk],
Skills:

()[Wich Doctor],
Skills:

(Adria)[Wizard],
Skills:

(Diablo)[The Lord of Terror],
Skills:

(Mephisto)[the Lord of Hatred],
Skills:

(Andariel)[The Maiden of Anguish],
Skills:

(Smith)[Overlord],
Skills:

(Blood Raven)[Demon Rogue],
Skills:

(Radament)[Greater Mummy],
Skills:

(Griswold)[The Blacksmith],
Skills:

(Gillian)[Bard],
Skills:

(Lazarus)[The Archbishop],
Skills:

(Leoric)[Skeleton King],
Skills:

(Izual)[Fallen Angel],
Skills:

(Butcher)[Overlord]
Skills:

AND

(Nihlatak)[Necromancer]
Skills:

I Made some research for the names so they are taken from diablo universe so they arent random names!(All names are picked by the relativity of the class)

Items:

Charms:
-Small Charm of Strenght (+2 Str)
-Small Charm of Energy (+2 Int)
-Small Charm of Dexterity (+2 Agi)

-Large Charm of Strenght (+5 Str)
-Large Charm of Energy (+5 Int)
-Large Charm of Dexterity (+5 Agi)

-Grand Charm of Strenght (+6 Str)
-Grand Charm of Energy (+6 Int)
-Grand Charm of Dexterity (+6 Agi)

Runes:
I dont know do i put these on game :( bcs it is hard to make runewords stats that fits wc3 stats if someone have an idea please share

So this is enough info for this time later will come more
but i need spell makers,terrainers and much more help or this idea will go fast down fall

Terrainers:
-Hugget Sukker
-
-

Spell Makers:
-
-
-
-

Balancers:
-
-
-

Helpers:
-
-
-

Heroes Maker:
-
-
-

System Makers
-
-
-

Item Makers & Recipe
-
-
-

So i need these just post a comment and say wich of these your interested

( I'm going to make now some abilities unit models etc. on paper bcs my world editor doesn't work atm and im getting new pc in month or more so when i get the new pc im going to work with this project 24h/7 but first paper work and i give you guys for now some info that is needed to be done but first terrain)

Last edited:
Level 8
Well, Diablo is a great game, though, but AoS...may cool if you do Act IV, Diablo´s Sanct. VS The last human city, forgot name damn... Tyreal, you forgot? Or Cain? Dunno. May proud to join, maybe as Itemmaker & Tester, and a bit terrain..., nah your choice^^
Mhm.

Level 15
possible hero names, if i remember correctly:
Paladin - Fara (in her introduction she sais she once was a paladin)
Rogue - Kashia
Assassin - Natalya
Warrior - Greiz

Level 7
possible hero names, if i remember correctly:
Paladin - Fara (in her introduction she sais she once was a paladin)
Rogue - Kashia
Assassin - Natalya
Warrior - Greiz

Ye Fara is paladin but im searching male paladin name but i didn't found any male paladin names on whole diablo universe :( i maybe taking the fara and make female paladin

Greiz did you make it up or is it on diablo universe?

Well, Diablo is a great game, though, but AoS...may cool if you do Act IV, Diablo´s Sanct. VS The last human city, forgot name damn... Tyreal, you forgot? Or Cain? Dunno. May proud to join, maybe as Itemmaker & Tester, and a bit terrain..., nah your choice^^
Mhm.

you can be item maker and tester but not terrainer i need fully focused terrain makers for cool envirement

Level 12
I can do any kind of triggering, i use JASS though, so if you want GUI I can't help you. If you want, I can do spells, systems, and I am working on an inventory system (not right now though).

PS: PM me if you need anything, I haven't subscribed and will not.

Level 10
Terrain
I will be as bold as to call myself a highly skilled terrainer. I started terraining (on a serious basis) 4/5 weeks ago. I learned a lot in the process, and now I can be recruited for a project like this without recruiter's regretion (I hope).

I will attach pictures of my latest playable terrain soon enough. You have to see the latest, because older works are good but not quite as good as the newest; they're one class down from the newest. I'm constantly learning new tricks, constantly evolving style. I hope you trust me when you see it.

GUI
I know triggers in-and-out, and have experimented a lot with triggers. If you face some annoying bug/thing in a system, or can't figure out how to make something work, I can usually come up with a secure and flexible trigger system, easilly implement in maps.

You might consider me a system maker, terrainer, or a helper...... I like helper the least, there's more status in system maker and terrainer, but you decide. I can work as a helper in the beginning, anyway, because I have to get my current terrain for a project done first.

Level 7
Terrain
I will be as bold as to call myself a highly skilled terrainer. I started terraining (on a serious basis) 4/5 weeks ago. I learned a lot in the process, and now I can be recruited for a project like this without recruiter's regretion (I hope).

I will attach pictures of my latest playable terrain soon enough. You have to see the latest, because older works are good but not quite as good as the newest; they're one class down from the newest. I'm constantly learning new tricks, constantly evolving style. I hope you trust me when you see it.

GUI
I know triggers in-and-out, and have experimented a lot with triggers. If you face some annoying bug/thing in a system, or can't figure out how to make something work, I can usually come up with a secure and flexible trigger system, easilly implement in maps.

You might consider me a system maker, terrainer, or a helper...... I like helper the least, there's more status in system maker and terrainer, but you decide. I can work as a helper in the beginning, anyway, because I have to get my current terrain for a project done first.

If you have much time for this project i hope you can do system and terrain if not have so much time make atleast terrain i wanna just see your newest terrain

Level 4
i wanna just see your newest terrain
Well heres mine
:mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha:
The Pics
17931821.jpg

99612187.jpg

31905493.jpg

Level 8
No offence....but this is bad :/
Only doodads are a few trees, a broken ship and a waterfall...empty, flat, unitoverspammed. But we all beginn small don´t we?^^

Level 2
Most of the AOS triggers are so easy! all you have to do is make a hero selector then make units attack move into battle from regions and then make a defeat/victory condition if castle and/or god is destroyed, simple!

Level 17
AoS triggers aren't always easy. You have spells, and then you have systems.

What ever happened to your other AoS? The one I gave you ideas for. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.