• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
BannerDemonDefenceFinished.png
Visit the official site here Demon Defence

YOU WILL NEED JASSNEWGEN TO SAVE THE MAP

What Will Be Included
  • Click to pick hero system
  • Over 50 Waves of human creeps
  • Human Bosses with spells
  • Demons have custom spells
  • Item Recipies
  • Diffrent Item Rareaty - on buying an item you get the basic one but there is a change to get a better one (rarer)
  • Hero Evolution - 3 levels
  • Diffident attack patters of the humans to keep people entertained
Project ManagersScriptersTestersTerrainerBalncer
DsDarkMasterSpells - Dr. Boom
shentong1932
BrambleclawHexcellion
RandomKilla

im asking at the hive because i could make this on my own but i know with people on the hives help to make it could be a realy popular game

A terrainer
A modeler (if i need one)
A icon Maker (i can make my own but low quality)
scripter (Taken but more can come)
unit balance
idea this can be any one
Tester
if any one joins the team they will get +rep and hopfull we would have a verry good looking map

EDIT: also people who help in this map will be in it wether it be a human unit (Boss if contributed enough) or a demon unit

• Demon Knight's Ultimate
  • Dark Influence Needs Ranks 2/3
  • Time Warp - inputting and ranks 1/2/3
  • Blood Berserk - needs inputting
  • Renew Spirit - needs ranks 2/3
  • Chaotic Berserk - Needs Buff
  • Taste of Death - needs ranks 2/3

After the fall of the late human king the new king vowed to remove all chaos and demons from the land after a long battle the humans began winning and the demons had no choice but to retreat to their land from where they came but the humans didn't stop there they followed the demons and hunted the remaining ones that lived. Under the human general [need name] they followed the demons to the chaos citadel where a handful of last demons where protecting there citadel against the waves of humans

Heroes
Heroes
Demon KnightLevel 1Level 2Level 3
Hero Icons
BTNDemonSatyr.png
BTNDemonKnight.png
BTNDiemos.png
info
The Demon Knight is a heavy melee unit has a slow attack but high damage.
The Demon Knight also has a high defence and a high hp making him a good tank and killing machine.His ability's benefit him in killing this hero is a must for all people who wish to complete the game
Ability's
ChargeThe Demon Knight enters the netherworld and moves the the position of cast then releases a battle cry damaging enemy units and stunning them
Iron SkinGives the Demon Knight a % armour bonus and a chance to reset ability cool downs on being hit
Chaotic BerserkCauses the Demon Knight to become enraged and deal bonus damage also gives a % life steal for a limited time
Cursed ArmourUpon being attacked there is a chance that the demons armour releases a death blast causing a small amout of damag to nearby human units and reduceing there damage also raises the defence of nearby demon units

Dark MageLevel 1Level 2Level 3
Hero Icons
BTNDemonSorcress.jpg
BTNDarkMage.png
BTNDarkMage.png
Info
The Dark Mage consits of using dark magic for crushing her enemies.
She has low hp high damage low attack rate high mana and high int making her good at dealing high amounts of damage.
Ability's

Dark Influence
The targeted unit become confused by chaos and helps the casting unit after so long the unit explodes dealing damage in an aoe
Tentical PrisonThe Dark Mage summons 10 tenticals to surround a unit holding it in place tenticals power increases with each level
Dark PulsDeals masive damge to the targeted unit and deals level*INT damage in an AOE
Time WarpFreezes all human units in the map for a small amout of time

Demon ReaperLevel 1Level 2Level 3
Hero Icons
BTNReaper.png
BTNReaper.png
BTNHodremlin.jpg
Info
- The Demon Reaper has moderate amounts of damage.
Low hp but a high attack speed.Making him good for dealing masses amounts of damage

Demon EnhancerLevel 1Level 2Level 3
Hero Icons
BTNDreadlordkid.png
BTNHeroDreadLord.jpg
BTNTichondrius.jpg
Info
The Demon Enhancer is a supportive class to help aid the battle.
Has a ranged attack with moderate damage moderate hp.Has high mana and a slow attack speed.
Ability's
Renew SpiritHeals ally units in an area hp and mana that is decreased over time

Blood HoundLevel 1Level 2Level 3
Hero Icons
BTNFelHound.jpg
BTNFelHound.jpg
BTNPurpleFelhound.jpg
InfoThe Blood Hound is a strength based hero who has a medium rate attackHe has low mana making his abilities hard to castThis hero has useful summons that can help the people in need
Ability's
Blood HoundSummons 2 Demotic Blood Hounds that aid the blood hound in battle
Blood RageIncreases the damage and attack speed of the Blood Hound and his summond Lesser Blood Hounds but drains the Blood Hounds HP

190634-albums4115-picture38898.jpg

190634-albums4115-picture38899.jpg

190634-albums4115-picture38900.jpg

190634-albums4115-picture38901.jpg

190634-albums4115-picture38902.jpg
190634-albums4115-picture39021.png

Added a spell idea sheet download it and change it if it has nothing in there (if has an ability and you think you have a better one post next to it) and reupload so i can add to this main page and check it

Attachments

• Demon Defence.w3x
    3.1 MB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Level 16
I can't say which one is better then the other - I saw the map + the screens. I think this terrain is far away from "terrain is finish" but I like it up to now, the idea for this is cool and so I asked myself why not to ask if I can join.

My skills? Hmm I script in Jass and vJass since some time now and I'm not a pro in GUI anymore I think ... and jeah if you don't need some uber super ultra spells with 500 lines script, I can do this ;)

Else I learn fast XD

Level 17
Dsdarkmaster There is a very nice Demon Door model either on hive or wc3.net you might wanna use that maybe.
Otherwise maps looks really good. And a very nice idea

Level 17
Lol just do a proper ai Make them Attack move to say a region just outside the gate
If they get to region make them attack the gate. Like a very small region. :p You can also check if gate is open or close to determine whever they attack it with a condition.

Level 17
I can do basic terrain for you if you want me too. im not that good at advanced terraining though D:
So it would only be a temporary solution

Level 17
Em well so far im 50% terraining something for it emm here is a screeny
Pic23.jpg

Pic22.jpg

Ill upload some more as soon as i can

Attachments

• My terrain 333.w3x
    126.1 KB · Views: 104
Level 17
When i open it is says bla bla bla loading , Create timer could not be found Destroy timer could not be found (trigger thing) Thats all okay it can just create without trigger but then it says about Not enougth memory, Thus its a protected map or has damaged triggers or somin

Level 17
The exact error is this

Trigger function does not exist in database Create Timer (Not a Error of importance)
Trigger Function does not exist in database destroy timer (not a error of importance)
This application has encoutered a critical error:
Not enougth storage is avilable to process this command
Program world edit 121
Object .PavcweTriggerFunction@@
This means i think the map is protected via a trigger which is unloadable >.<
Jass helper? What Hmmm
I have 0.9.1.2

Level 17
What? Dling the latest ver of new gen jasshelper .....
UPdated jass helper to latest release and still cant open map -.-
You sure its not protected?

Level 7
I dunno thought it could be you were using umswe gui which is different and causes the world edit to crash if the other person doesn't have it. Anyway, another thing is you can have it enabled but not actually have the effects ever on. Cause it should prompt you for a patch on warcraft III world edit when you re-enable it. Often times anti-virus stuff prevents the patch tho so you need to disable the anti-virus and re-enable UMSWE for a min.

Level 17
Tyx works now :D Btw the game isnt compatible at the moment with the new patch (for war3 So its unplayable) just tried opening it :p

Level 17
Yup :p. I tried opening before i edited, didnt work then. but after i saved it works. oh well nvm then xP

Oh i hope u dont mind but i made the map a bit bigger :p

Also how big do you want the cave?

P.S IS the outline acceptable?

Attachments

• Demon Defence.w3x
    2.2 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.