• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle of Ancients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello everyone.My map:Its map like arena but not exactly,heroes are 10 for now in one tavern.I need to make it funny.I write the story of the heroes but i don't know it is good or not.So i need Story writer.Triggering Helper:this will check my triggers if they have bugs to fix.Items maker - item combination and normal items,special items for heroes.Someone that have idea for that to make funny my map.Man that can create good modes.I think that is please help to me,this map i wan't to make it good! :thumbs_up: Here is the map,you can look it! (More information):I wanna to create Quest Missions and Modes.Modes i wanna to be Survival and Fighting. Survival will make all players in One team except of one player that will control more units and more heroes.Fighting will be the normal mode that the players will fighting.I need the story of heroes because i wanna to create A Cinematic for every story its created. . Trigger i need for that it will remove the leaks if has.Is now good :D?

Attachments

• Battle of The Ancients 188 (Terrian Remake).w3x
    3.2 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Level 2
We need more information about the map before doing anything with it.

Screenshots maybe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.