[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Hosted Projects > Shadows of the Past > Project Development & Idea Factory

Project Development & Idea Factory A place where you can see the current progress of the map, newest information about the project, as well as a place to post your ideas.

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User Happyhippo009
User

Happyhippo009 has little to show at this moment (1)
[General] - Terrain Perfecting (Just Ideas)

This game has changed a lot since you made the demo map. In a very good way. Lot of new systems, and a far better terrain! I was shocked when I started to play. Well I didn't really care about it but the blue sky, which gives a familiar feeling about the map was missing. I also noticed that there were too much environment extras (bushes). Please don't misunderstand what I'm saying 'cause this map is cool like hell ;).

Keep up the good work !
Old 04-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Forum Moderator -Kobas-
★ SotP Project Leader ★

Resource Moderator

-Kobas- has a reputation beyond repute (2304)-Kobas- has a reputation beyond repute (2304)-Kobas- has a reputation beyond repute (2304)-Kobas- has a reputation beyond repute (2304)-Kobas- has a reputation beyond repute (2304)
Hero Contest #6 - Winner: Alora, the Priestess of Moonlight was found to be the most succesful defender against the Armies of the Burning Legion! A hero by -Kobas-. Hero Contest #5 - Winner: Stormbringer was -Kobas-'s entry, who incorporated lightnings as the power of future weaponry. Despite the instability of lightnings, this entry was stable enough to be approved by judges and public. A hero by -Kobas-. Mini-Game Mapping Contest #4: -Kobas- has won the fourth edition of The Hive Workshop's Mini-Game Mapping Contest with his entry: "Hunted". Check out the Arena if you want to participate on competitions as well! 
Well sky isn't so big deal right now, I will add it later and with some fog mask it a little :)

Shadows of the Past v0.9.3.0
Check it out -> ★ Shadows of the Past ★

SotP History Video

Offence of the Gods v1.0.0.0
Check it out -> ★ Offence of the Gods ★

New Project
Closed Thread