• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Me and friend getting disc on human mission 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry-

Ry-

Level 1
me and my buddy have tried 4/5 times now and each time one of us disconnected relatively early on in 2nd human mission. any idea why this might be happening?? whoever wasn't hosting the game would get disconnected.

Level 4
i did not make the map but have played the human campaign multiple times and did not have any problems with the 2nd mission. I don't know what it could be.

Level 1
Are you using LAN connection? If so then it may be the problem, I don't really know a specifical solution to your issue but sometimes when a friend and I played on LAN, I(not the host) disconnected early or in mid-game so maybe the issue has to do with it, in my case it happened in the 1st or 2nd game I played when I recently booted my PC, As for the next games it was all OK, check your Firewall, or keep trying as it may stop at some point xD

Status
Not open for further replies.