• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I hope to translate your maps in korean. but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm so glad to send you a message at last. I'm south korean mapper and gamer and also played your 2P campaign once. well first, I apologize for my humble english skill.
when I first played your game, I thought It is very impressive, ingenious idea. and also wanted to translate your campaign to korean. but keep playing it, many of my partners and I felt something... loose. sorry, no aggressive purpose. but I'm not gonna criticize without any alternative.
in my sense, I felt it is not really different from normal campaign except 2p playing. I wanted something new was in this. like sylvanas's skills in undead campaign. that was impressive. but I suggest more from that.

why don't you add PERMANENT UPGRADE SYSTEMS like Starcraft 2 campaign? many warcraft players are weary of normal melee game. but putting on a little new upgrade might intrigue them. (especially effective in campaign form.) for example, player gain credits from many side quest, he can use it to buy permanent upgrades that presume until campaign's end. such as custom militia upgrade or priest upgrade.... (for example, limitless militia form and healing selves effect after back to work, able to priest can heal 50 hp once but costs 11mana, so and on....)

If you put this system in, players will try new strategy every time they play. I bet it will amplify your game's identity.
well, if you are weary of remaking, I can aid this work as partner as well.
ah, translation, If you don't have a plan to handle your previous campaign, I'll commence translation if you allow me to do so.

ps. many partners complained about half percent resource gaining was too absurd. how about set it to normal and enhance enemy's stat instead? easy recovery will make them more eager.
ps2. if you don't want to change your mind of 50% resource gain, please extend the food limit, worker's efficiency is half as well for 1 food.

Status
Not open for further replies.