• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Campaign - Level 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Kind of a minor thing, but it appears that the Chaos Kodo Beasts are classified as workers, and the Chaos Peons are not. Having an idle Kodo shows the "Idle Worker" button in the lower left, but an idle Peon does not. This should be fixed in a new patch.

Kind of a minor thing, but it appears that the Chaos Kodo Beasts are classified as workers, and the Chaos Peons are not. Having an idle Kodo shows the "Idle Worker" button in the lower left, but an idle Peon does not. This should be fixed in a new patch.

This bug also applies to the last mission of the Orc Campaign.

Level 4
I think that is a cute glitch. It adds character. I think they should keep it. It doesn't affect anyone in any way, and allows for sick chaos kodo beast micro Kappa. Maybe I am crazy.

I think that is a cute glitch. It adds character. I think they should keep it. It doesn't affect anyone in any way, and allows for sick chaos kodo beast micro Kappa. Maybe I am crazy.

Hmmm, I'd disagree, especially in the last mission where you're trying to fight them and the Chaos Kodo Beasts run away and the peons attack you.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Its because Kodo beasts were originally meant to be pure support but were later given attacks. Or at least that is the logical reason why, I think.

Kodo beasts are not orcs so are not affected by the transformation. They will be as temperamental as they were before the transformation. Hence there would have been logic behind that decision if not for them making normal Kodo beasts attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.