• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Stairs

Castle stairs for indoor and outdoor walkable doodats.

Keywords:
Stairs, stair, carpet, castle, indoor, walkable, ramp.
Reviews
17:37, 10th Mar 2009 General Frank: Nice pack. All models approved. Approved.

M

17:37, 10th Mar 2009
General Frank:

Nice pack. All models approved. Approved.

and that makes them bad quality?

these are very well made, lots of pretty additions and details, the coloured carpets, the stone/marble veins, very nice

No, no, no. They're wonderfully made, and Tranquil's modelling skills are outstanding. But I don't see these becoming of much use because of the reasons I stated previously.

And that makes them get a 2/5 rating?

Those are piss-poor reasons.

Heh. I honestly don't care about your opinions. There's a difference between quality and use. If I were to rate it on quality I'd probably have given it a 4/5. If I were to rate it in usefulness I'd give it a 1.5/5. If I were to rate the total resource, which I have, I'd give it a 2/5, maybe 3/5, because of how important I personally believe usefulness is.

Level 3
Very Well done and I'm really happy I get to use these now! 5/5 in opinion!

I really don't think you can give it a 2/5 because it isn't compatible with Blizzards doodads and a lot of the terrains I've seen that are centered around aesthetics use the Ultimate Terraining Pack. I'm sure you could incorporate this into a normal map, it wouldn't be hard.

Very Well done and I'm really happy I get to use these now! 5/5 in opinion!

I really don't think you can give it a 2/5 because it isn't compatible with Blizzards doodads and a lot of the terrains I've seen that are centered around aesthetics use the Ultimate Terraining Pack. I'm sure you could incorporate this into a normal map, it wouldn't be hard.

Meh. I'd like to see a staircase that finally works well with the Cityscape tileset, since it's so commonly used.