• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medieval Weapons

Contains the following attachments:
Halberd
Morning Star
Mace
Quarterstaff
Spear
Shortsword
Longsword

All of them use in-game textures.
Give credits if you use any.

Keywords:
Medieval, Weapon, Attachment, Pack, Halberd, Morning Star, Mace, Quarterstaff, Spear, Shortsword, Longsword
Reviews
07:50, 24th Apr 2009 Hawkwing: Excellent quality and definitely a must have for any RPG's or maps requiring attachments.

M

07:50, 24th Apr 2009
Hawkwing: Excellent quality and definitely a must have for any RPG's or maps requiring attachments.

Level 8
please make the Shield, Armor, and Helms packs. saves us making lots of downloads, by putting them all together in one.

-PS. 200th post w00.
-New Steam Achievement: Frequent Hiveworkshop Member (Post a total of 200 posts).

Last edited:
Level 3
Mate i could be nice if you could help me with a system i need some models if you want i will tell what its about :grin:

Level 9
Woah good designs and seems high quality! I'm going to use them, and BTW 5/5. Excellent models, but a icon would be nice too.

Level 4
These are very well made, I really like the morningstar and the halberd a lot. Have you ever thought about making a glaive? Or maybe a flail; then, with a little animation work, it could sway in the wind, and that would be awesome.

+Rep for this.

Level 1
Great idea, simple, though they are very useful and a fun concept. Keep up the good work. 4/5

Level 6
Kitabatake, did you create more?
like this:
1. Pike = Pikeman
2. Mojo (Meaning, just a iron ball (Spikeless), with teh handle, and with chain to spin teh).
3. Axe
4. Dagger = Thieft
5. Knife = Assasin.