• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shiny Gold Command Buttons

First of all, the name is just random and honestly made me remember a pokemon game. lol

Yep, it took me long to finish, create and upload the pack since I've been doing a lot of things until now. For those people who kept reminding or asking to finish/create the missing icons thanks a lot too. Well, for now thanks :)

Keywords:
shiny, gold, command, button, pack
Reviews
00:23, 21st Mar 2015 Orcnet: Beautiful, and it amazes me of those shiny-ness! recommended for those in need of command button replacements.

M

00:23, 21st Mar 2015
Orcnet: Beautiful, and it amazes me of those shiny-ness! recommended for those in need of command button replacements.

Level 1
can you check if i did correctly? i've added some screenshots. thanks for the reply :infl_thumbs_up:

Attachments

• cb.png
    cb.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 302
  • cbd.png
    cbd.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 290
Level 1
i just copy&pasted the files that is inside the zip to their paths. other custom command buttons are working fine. am i missing something? the stop button is the only one working

Level 1
its working now :alol:

what i did is removed CMD in the file name like you said, so the "move","stop" and "patrol" are working.

i renamed also the "BTNack2V.blp" and "BTNHold.blp" into "BTNAttack.blp" and "BTNHoldPosition.blp" so now the "attack" and "patrol" also working.

i also renamed "BTNBonus.blp" into "BTNSkillz.blp" and it is working too. :aa:

thank you for your help :goblin_yeah:

also thanks for the wonderful shiny buttons :D

Level 21
Looks great but why is some of your fire icons in the preview image?I don't have a problem with it,just asking