• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Mag'har Orcs

All of my Mag'har skins at one place! Enjoy!
Give credits if you're using it in your map/campaign! ^^

Note that this pack is not finished yet! I am gonna make more skins, and icons! :D

Keywords:
Orc, Brown, Green, Red, Maghar, Mag'har, Outland, Nagrand, Garadar
Reviews
10:42, 31st Jan 2009 Hawkwing: Very nicely done. I love the Peon.

M

10:42, 31st Jan 2009
Hawkwing: Very nicely done. I love the Peon.

Level 15
Sweet models. before this i had never even heard of the mag'har. i might have to use these. Not bad size either. Make more and ill make a race for them for one of my future projects. 5\5

Level 15
lol sry, i knew that, lol. i am currently busy making my Fate of outland campaign. once im done that i will be making another campaign that will include alot of custom races and if theres enough ill use them. Great SKINS, lol

Level 15
well i think i just figured out how to incorporate them in my current campaign. Can you make the far seer next. (or someone like thrall) i need another maghar hero to put them in my campaign.

Level 15
sweet your gonna make orc buildings. then i could deffinatly use this in my campaign. awesome

Level 15
sweet you finished the far seer. one question are you going to make the building skins according to the ones on wowwiki for mag'har or do you have a different idea for them

Level 17
sweet your gonna make orc buildings. then i could deffinatly use this in my campaign. awesome

sweet you finished the far seer. one question are you going to make the building skins according to the ones on wowwiki for mag'har or do you have a different idea for them

sweet awesome

Nooh, how sweet of you to say that 24/7 ^^

This pack is awesome =)
You must have putted alot of work on it.
I cant wait to see the results of your buildings x)

Just one problem, your shaman.. The chain... white background... yuuhh... Maybe remake the chains on hes chest and use transperant? :eek:

Level 15
Sweet someone is quoting me.= P lol. Ya its a habit i do that alot on msn too. Its just a sweet word, lol

Hey friky just out of curriosity, and so that i can plan out my map a bit more, What other units and buildings are you planning on making.

Level 15
i was just wondering if youre was actually make a mag'har skin even for like the troll headhunter and all the other horde models or if youre gonna make a skin for another unit in WC3. I just wanted to know exatly what models hes making so that i can start placing the models to create a mag'har town so that when you finshed i can just improt the skins to those models.