• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Balloons

some balloos not usefull maybe for RP maps

=D hope jou like it

Keywords:
balloons,party,RP,useles
Reviews
18:50, 29th Sep 2009 General Frank: Good pack. Approved.

M

18:50, 29th Sep 2009
General Frank:

Good pack. Approved.

they lack quite a lot of proper realism and shape. the shading is ok but the only two factors that wouldnt make them aprovable is the lack of realism (as they are a solid colour and balloons are semi see through.) and the fact that only a quarter of them are showing within the icon. the shapes on the balloon are very unattractive as well.

Level 11
lack of realism (as they are a solid colour and balloons are semi see through.) and the fact that only a quarter of them are showing within the icon.

Balloons are seamy see-throe only if they have a lot of air in them and are stretched a lot. Not all are. I like that only a quarter is show in the icon. Makes icon look interesting.

I like them. Aldo, don't know for what they can be used.

Apparently you know NOTHING about art...

i kno quite a bit about art, thank you. (why that comment anyway?) as i have a ton of experience with it.

and take a look at a ballon. is it a sold colour? or can you see partially through it. im not saying all are see through but MOST are. and the fact that a solid balloon is depicted in this piece of art would be nice if it had a visible shine or at least some decent shape. but atm it is just a roundish blob with a solid colour sticker on it.

leaving it looking very unappealing to me. take heed of wat ive said amd they will look fantastic. good luck.

~Dentothor

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Warcraft will be around for a long time, and people will be making maps for a long time also and maybe some day a little kid might need some balloons for his map! and then sees these and says "Fuck-Yeah" So, too all that say it isn't useful im sorry but it may be sometime in the future.

Level 4
Ever heard of a role playing game? Like, for legit role players? Because they might want a balloon item. In Real Life for Morons; someone might want to make an item that increases their child's happiness.