• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your Name in Hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Chen Stormstout is a Warcraft character.

I went full addict to dragons so I name changed to Chenralstrasz

Years after i went full crazy I mean people are having a hard time typing my name so I changed to Chen.

I'm really insane so I wanted another name change but I blame myself so I'd be wishing luck for myself cause reasons.

Hax. 3 name changes. See ya'all in the court.

@APproject

I thought yours was "A Project" XD

Always read it as AP project, which means Ability Power Project since I am League of Legends player :p

Level 9
I just randomly created this name, my old acc used to be "Ragnoras" on hive but someone or rather something broke my acc down and i cant log in a agian, so i created this new acc, i mess my old acc...

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

Just a copy and paste from my conversation with MasterHaosis. :)

My name creation's history:
I decided to put "Junior Never Fail" as my name in 2012 but it seems it doesn't have any specials. At that moment, I started to decorate my name as nice as possible but I failed to make it as you can see my name, I fail all the time. I failed but I like my faults.

1. I thought the shortform of Junior is J.r. I'm wrong, it should be Jr.
2. I decorated Ever by changing it to 3ver. I thought ever means never. I'm wrong, ever's meaning is entirely different from never.
3. "Fail" word remains the same.
4. In Malaysia, most of players' names have these kinds of name decoration, such as xX___Xx, zZ___Zz, etc. I wanted to put oO___Oo but it seems it doesn't have any artistic expression so I changed it to o___O.

My failed name's output:
o___O -> used as external decoration for my name.
+
J.r
+
3ver
+
Fail
=
oJ.r3verFailO

I become half-popular in Garena+ (a social network game platform, it is outdated now. There is Steam.) because my failed name. I like the name I failed to make as oJ sounds nice. If I put oOJr.3verFailOo for my THW account, Jr. sounds lame.

For Aiur! I failed to make it because I'm oj! :)

- - - - - - -

My soubriquets:
  1. rever/ever/reverfail/everfail/fail/failer
  2. oj (you can call me oj! :) It's been a pleasure talking to you! :) -> Mostly)
  3. orange juice (My Garena+ clan members (smartydog9801 & Flagred) started to call me like that. :) )
  4. nature (One Garena+ player called me like that. :) -> I forget his name. Who is he?????)
  5. gay (SS2.Vegetto called me like that in Garena+. :) )
  6. keyboard warrior (lowmoodacc called me like that in Garena+. :) )
  7. jr (only one DotA player called me like that :), I feel so lame when I heard that. :) )
*. Coming soon...!​

Edit:

One more soubriquet is appeared! :D

8. oaf jabber. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Hehe, no, Pp is not a typo.

I knew it... :)

My name creation's history:
I decided to put "Junior Never Fail" as my name in 2012 but it seems it doesn't have any specials. At that moment, I started to decorate my name as nice as possible but I failed to make it as you can see my name, I fail all the time. I failed but I like my faults.

1. I thought the shortform of Junior is J.r. I'm wrong, it should be Jr.
2. I decorated Ever by changing it to 3ver. I thought ever means never. I'm wrong, ever's meaning is entirely different from never.
3. "Fail" word remains the same.
4. In Malaysia, most of players' names have these kinds of name decoration, such as xX___Xx, zZ___Zz, etc. I wanted to put oO___Oo but it seems it doesn't have any artistic expression so I changed it to o___O.

My failed name's output:
o___O -> used as external decoration for my name.
+
Jr.
+
3ver
+
Fail
=
oJ.r3verFailO

I become half-popular in Garena+ (a social network game platform, it is outdated now. There is Steam.) because my failed name. I like the name I failed to make as oJ sounds nice. If I put oOJr.3verFailOo for my THW account, Jr. sounds lame.

For Aiur! I failed to make it because I'm oj! :)

Oh... I thought u let a 2 months old kid play with ur keyboard and then it became ur name :alol:

Vengeancekael

lmao I dunno, I was like, 13 when I signed up and I thought to myself, "I like Kael from Warcraft and he's all revengy and stuff, so let's put Vengeance in front of it'.
I actually changed it to 'Kael' for one day, but then Pyritie said it was gay (oh the irony) and that really hurt my feelings, so I reverted it.

Level 20
How i chose my name?

Hmm,I like volleyball.The ball we use in volleyball is named Mikasa.
While DD is a measurement used for women breasts.

So i was like i am a DD sized volleyball YaY.

Some people who watch anime thought my name stood for busty Mikasa(anime character)

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

If I name myself Allen in the hive I would be misspelled as Alien.
But I put this name Roland but most people misspell it as Ronald, Rinaldo, Ronllando Or any annoying name-calls.

Level 15
You can't escape misspells. Ronald. :D

Anyway i though Dead Fish wasn't gonna be enough so i capitalized all letters except »I«. Because i figured there are probably million fishes online, it may look annoying but i never considered changing it. I thought for a long time before even joining what my name would be.

A Void, a simple but brilliant usage consisting of two word combinations. A Void = Avoid/Void. It means to avoid something that is empty or plain. I got the name from a novel by Georges Perec.

Since usually void is nothing but an empty blackness. It is better fill up the void rather than embrace it. What you fill in depends only on yourself.

My previous name - Genin32 was taken from Naruto. Genin are the lowest type of trained ninja and they usually finish passing exams to become one. The numbers are just random.

Level 20
Ok then. Funny thing is, Mikasa was the brand pf the ball we used in Basketball (not Spalding for some reason) so its a good thing you cleared up where you got your name to avoid confusion.

Wow really there is a mikasa basketball as well? ^_^ you learn new stuff every day

Status
Not open for further replies.