• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

your favourite WoW/warcraft character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
My favourite character is Illidan. I always felt he was the betrayed not the betrayer. He's very interesting. Anyway I was just wondering what everybody elses favourite character is.

Level 8
Yea, like... they dont have to actually kill him, only hurt a bit... I dunno, for example: they can make deimogds forge an legendary wep that can harm him, then they get him to 1% and banish again, etc... I'm already working on my custom raid with him as a final boss.

Level 21
I Sargeras even bigger than Kil'Jaeden and the transformed Archimonde (In Warcraft 3 where he's almost as big as the World Tree)? Anyway, my favorite character is Arthas.
You like a good guy gone bad huh?so do I. ESPECIALY one with a badass sword. Heinvers:The forsaken sylvannas or the high elf sylvannas?wrong forum?

Last edited:
Level 21
Probably Illidan, Furion is a douche. I also like the Wc3 Thrall, not so much in WoW - chained up in a table sheet with a dozen giant balls around his neck.
I hate the world of warcraft thrall and that mommys boy furion. Imperator:do you like elves?

Last edited:

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Kinda. And, like Heinz said, don't double post. Just use EDIT button.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Ye Illidan is nice ^^ He's got a nice attidute (in wc3)

It's a bit weird how easy it was to free him, you just killed couple of furbolgs. Plus in the end illidan got out by himself by just transforming :/

Status
Not open for further replies.