• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worst feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Well hive, what do you think is the worst feeling of them all (psychological).

Personaly my feel is not beeing with the girl i want, which counts as no gf.

tumblr_mh93ydN3er1qbzu9co1_500.png

Semi-serious thread.

Level 8
I think the worst feeling is that you were preparing for something good that's about to happen and you only need one thing and when that moment happens that important thing is suddenly taken away from you by a stupid dome ass monkey. . . . . .

Level 30
I too had reached a lot of issues with girls(omg why am I spreading shit in the international plane for this? coz yolo)

It is the worse feeling but to my experiences, it takes time, it won't be seconds, minutes, hours, days, or months or it can be years. But in that moment you'll soon realize she's not the only girl you'll meet(don't kill me for this)

Time will tell, with our mobility to adapt, realization, and endure they will be someone out there will definitely be your only one.

This is a note from the Hive Warchief

Level 18
My problem is that i dont care about other women. This girl is the perfect combination between looks and personality. She left town 6 years ago (had feelings for her even then) and we just only met this month and hanged out for several hours a couple of days. I mean its not even about looks anymore, its not that she's ugly...whoa NO! When she puts on those black tights and that lowcut tanktop, I just lose it. But i aslo care about her personality. Oh and we'll probably never meet again even tough we live in the same apartment building. Theres a way out of the friendzone but im not even in it becasue im not even in it.

Time for some comic relief because this got too depressing, comic is pritty much the situation

oc.jpg

Level 14
I took the leisure of reading your profile.

Seems like you had ample opportunities, not sure what you were expecting for... maybe for her to come into your arms just like that.

If you missed the train, it's time to move on. Yes it hurts, and it should remind you next time to try harder to not miss the train again. Furthermore, just because you met and chatted with someone doesn't mean you know them, or how your relationship with that person will go.

From what you've said thus far, she's on to you, and clearly said her intentions of wanting you as nothing more then a friend. Girls are like castles, you can't enter unless she surrenders herself to you. In other words, she isn't surrendering, so you can't enter, so the best thing is to move on. And stop being so sure about how good it would have been. I doubt you know her bad side.

Level 18
Well its not like that didnt really have any opertunities because she just reapered in my life a month ago and she already had a boyfriend.

I cant really get to the castle, so I cant beguin to seige it.

@chooey

go for it, tell her how you feel, gain courage and do it, you cant really lose if she says no but if she says yes, you will be very happy

Level 14
Well its not like that didnt really have any opertunities because she just reapered in my life a month ago and she already had a boyfriend.

I cant really get to the castle, so I cant beguin to seige it.

@chooey

go for it, tell her how you feel, gain courage and do it, you cant really lose if she says no but if she says yes, you will be very happy

You had opportunities. It just turned out she had a boyfriend and wasn't interested.

Level 8
Well everytime I'm lonely, my chest suddenly gives me a hard and burning sensation which makes me feel bad and makes me lock myself alone in my room. If you read my profile I'm good at choosing words which I use to speak for my daily issues in life and this gives me an advantage everytime I speak to her. But the problem is I don't have the courage to even look straight through her eyes. Let dem feels flow again. :(

Level 18
Err not really six years was a loong time ago. She likes me and even said i was a cavalier, I never made my feelings clear because I havent spent enough time because i havent seiged enough for a sucsessful assult it would only make things awkward and maybe make her feel bad (which i dont want to happen). Cant really continue the seige because i have no excuse to see her.

edit

I was the same with another girl but like you i didnt have courage. When i did she was no longer intrested. You cant really lose.

Level 14
Err not really six years was a loong time ago. She likes me and even said i was a cavalier, I never made my feelings clear because I havent spent enough time because i havent seiged enough for a sucsessful assult it would only make things awkward and maybe make her feel bad (which i dont want to happen). Cant really continue the seige because i have no excuse to see her.

Being the cavalier means being the nice guy, the nice guy never gets the girl. And when he does, it's because the girl decided to 'settle' for him. Trust me, you never want a girl who just decided to 'settle' for you.

In one month you had enough time to siege. The siege is now over, and the castle didn't surrender.

So there isn't 'what it could have been'. There couldn't have been anything, because if there could, there would. So the real situation and what could have been, is what actually is now. So make your decisions about what happens now, not what could have happened.

Level 18
I know but it was a start.

Ergh not really we only talked a few times in that month. Im pritty sure she loves the guy which would require even a bigger seige.

Now? Now theres nothing, she's gone, I dont have an excuse to spend more time with her... but i dont want to deal with it.

If i could have continued the seige, I might have won.

I just have to live with this feeling, brb off to the booze shelf.

Level 18
I know, if she had staid in town or if i had more time to be with her, i might have ended up happy. But I guess i dont deserve it. Again i dont think i'll ever find anyone better, i want her...

related

tfw-no-gf_o_893268.jpg

Level 18
I dont think so she is very nice and kind, and im not just saying it because a part of the blood from my brain is going into another organ. Never really was happy, just "meh" most of the time (no its not a first world problem thing), the thing is I just cant stand it no more, i dont really care about anything else, only shes on my mind.

I realise I've become the Angry Heart...

Level 14
Kind and nice aren't the only important things in a relationship. Thing is, you don't know what you missed, if it was good or bad. You can also assume, but not know. How can you know?

Either way, do your ritual. Beat yourself up and the likes. Hope you realize it's cool to just step outside, breath some air, and realize you are alive, and all the wrong can be turned right.

Level 18
Well thers alot more to her and I sincerly belive I would be really happy with her. Cant really be worse than the current situation.

Either way, do your ritual. Beat yourself up and the likes. Hope you realize it's cool to just step outside, breath some air, and realize you are alive, and all the wrong can be turned right.

cant-deal-with-it-cillian-murphy.gif

Level 14
If you truly believe that, go and run after her and see if you are right. If it's true what you say, you will end up together.

Level 18
@ edhel

Belive me, if she was free and i had a chance to see her more, i would. But at this point Id just make her feel bad.

@ chooey

well that just made me sader, she doesent know what i feel because i didnt spend enough time till when it could work

-----------

Best chance for my happiness would be if i could spend more time with her and actually telling her. But considering she's inlove with that douche and that i cant spend more time with her my happiness remains on a devine intervention... which I dont belive will happen. I've cant do anything but hope and dream, and that gentleman, is tfw no gf.

tfw-no-gf_o_779600.jpg

Level 14
Obviously the feeling that you get when you remember your mortality, and then start thinking about the inevitable death and end of consciousness.

I think people who actually achieved great things in life were too busy with whatever they were doing to think about their own mortality, inevitable death and end of consciousness. Talking about DaVinci, Einstein, Michelangelo, Steve Jobs, etc.

Edit: @trolman - to be fair you complain about how life is, but I don't see you don't mention how much of a fight you put for her, and have done all that hard work and still came out empty handed. :)

Level 18
Death? Cant wait.

to be fair you complain about how life is, but I don't you don't mention how much of a fight you put for her, and have done all that hard work and still came out empty handed. :)

I cant really fight. My best idea is to camp outside her home and bump into her on "accident" then get her skype or something so i can talk to her more... :S

Level 14
I cant really fight.

If you haven't really fought for her, then you shouldn't really feel deep pain just because of how life is.

Life was like this before you were born, and it will continue like this after you will be dead.

Fight more battles, loose them all, then you can cry.

Level 27
I think people who actually achieved great things in life were too busy with whatever they were doing to think about their own mortality, inevitable death and end of consciousness. Talking about DaVinci, Einstein, Michelangelo, Steve Jobs, etc.
Yes, then they go and die and leave us empty handed, or worse; unprepared to pick up where they left off.

Thinking about how I'm going to die has helped me a lot to think about how to structure things I set up while alive.

Then I realized I probably don't actually die here. (' -' )

Level 14
@hakeem - Those were people who looked at and studied life. Death is part of life, so of course at one point they would pose the same question of mortality and death. However I don't think they lingered on that trail of thought for too long, or that they felt deeply saddened.

@trolman - You can't have her (or anything for that matter) without battling.

Level 14
@trolman - life is like a turn based strategy game really, you have limited moves, and you must make the moves that count. So think carefully and realize, which moves count to win the battle.

Edit: also realize how much resources and army you have.

Level 18
I can fight very well but I cant the battlefield. Just have to meet her again soon and hopefuly get a succesful converstation from which i can steal her skype and then I might actualy have a chance for victory.

Still i have to rely on alot of variables and given how little time I have, I might make the move.

Level 27
If she's in a relationship already then you'll make trouble no matter what you do by advancing.

Personally, I'd just wait until her other relationship ends, as relationships often do, and enjoy her company as much as possible in the meantime.

That's what I mean by do very little.

Level 14
Just to make it clear, my take on this is for you to do what you want to do. I am not aiming for you to either succeed or fail. I firmly believe that you should play the card you wish to play.

The only thing that I am actually saying, is that if something is broken, instead of bitching about it, just fix it. How you fix, how long it takes, these things you know. I'm only saying you should fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.