• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats your MBTI code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I found mine to be very accurate judging by the stuff they show at the end such as career path,strengths,weaknesses etc

Level 1
INFP - This is how I use MBTI

I've heard everything people have said about MBTI, and I don't really care.
Why? Because I use it as a way to stay focused on learning about myself and others. It doesn't have to be scientifically proven if it's useful, right? Although there is some neuroscience backing it now, I think it has a long way to go.

I think it's useful because it keeps me consciously focused on my frame, my motivations / stresses, and other people's viewpoints.

I've actually made a system that reskins MBTI and adds RPG elements. So the cognitive functions (what MBTI simplifies into a 4-letter code) each become a class. So the Sensing dichotomy, for example, turns into 2 types of warriors - guardian (Introverted Sensing) and berserker (Extroverted Sensing). iNtuition becomes hunters - archer (Introverted iNtuition) and gunslinger (Extroverted iNtuition). Thinking is mages (obviously :p ) with arcanist (Introverted Thinking) and geomancer (Extroverted Thinking). And last, my favourite, Feeling is healers - priest (Introverted Feeling) and cleric (Extroverted Feeling).

In my system, you are basically one of these. You enchant your gear with other essences to balance out your psyche. INTP would be an Arcanist with a main enchantment of Exploration (a 1-word condensed representation for 'gunslinger').

There's a lot more to it, but... that's my thoughts on it anyway :p

Also, I've used some icons from here for the class abilities. I put credits in the resources page for the ones who asked. If you see one of yours, let me know, please. I'd like to give credit where it's due.

www.boss-mod.com
Life is a game. This is the walkthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.