• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's your first movement on Hive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hey guys.
From some days ago I started to asking myself this question. It's about our motivation to check Hive often. As common user, when I joined here my aspiration was to publish a super cool map (I still... ) but today that idea has changed and my first movement is check if there's an official new about warcraft 4/warcraft 3 Reloaded.:vw_death:
What about you? I think it's different for common users / moderators /admins / bots... or another kind of user.

Level 32
My motivation to log into here is usually to chat with friends and help the Warcraft 3 community as much as possible. I like to engage in conversations where we're on opposite ends and doing it on here makes me learn lot more than doing it on YouTube (lulz) and at school. I don't try to be on opposte ends, though!

Level 19
I'm just trying to get my map approved...

I got another fan email me about my map
'Where can I get the latest downloads and how do I access 'the Archive''

I kinda feel like I need to offer something up to the warcraft universe, it's given me so much. friends, entertainment and boredom hours spent well

Level 22
Let's stop fooling ourselves, gents, we keep returning to the hive because it's sucked up our
souls and we are desperately looking for a way to retrieve it.
- One does not simply leave the hive.

Once you soul is sucked, you will keep coming back to hive feeding its hunger.
I recall a user here forcing himself to get banned just to leave hive. That's how strong hive is, ban is the only option for no return.

Level 21
Let's stop fooling ourselves, gents, we keep returning to the hive because it's sucked up our
souls and we are desperately looking for a way to retrieve it.
- One does not simply leave the hive.

No, I don't return because I'm addicted to the site (well, now that I'm a moderator I've got another reason to return always). One can leave the hive if he really wants to. I mean, the hive is not a drug :p

Once you soul is sucked, you will keep coming back to hive feeding its hunger.
I recall a user here forcing himself to get banned just to leave hive. That's how strong hive is, ban is the only option for no return.

Lol but isn't this exaggeration? Ban for not returning?

Level 22
I like going back because I just wanna come back.

Also, DEAD_FiSH has a good selection of things on sale, stranger.

Level 31
At first I came to publish my bad maps, luckily I faced a rough criticisms and I was able to learn from it, then I went for map reviewing on a great scale, and later I just dropped it and dived into that sweet development of projects. Now I just check subscriptions and post some updates on current project when there is something worth posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.