• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OLD] What is your favorite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
dg-jpg.286226

Genre(s): PIRATE METAL

Attachments

• dg.jpg
    dg.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 254
Level 29

no, thats Echelon and there is Echelon Wind Warriors, an air combat game from MaDia Entertaiment
released in 2001

9591_front.jpg
3.jpg

This is Echelon explore discover and eliminate from Amnesty Visual, a strategy game, from 1998

51688-EchelonStrategy1998.jpg

2147_4a1529916dc92.jpg

In fact the Echelon I speak has only 2 music tracks, the one I posted before and this one:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 35
麵或麵条,一种用穀物或豆类的麵粉加水和成面团,
之后或者压或擀制成片再切或压,或者使用搓、拉、捏等手段,
制成条状(或窄或宽,或扁或圆)或小片状的食品。可再经煮、炒、烩、炸等烹調方式食

Level 29
Well, that one you've posted isn't really church/temple like. Although it has a choir it's set over a battle theme.
But if you insist:

+1.

composed by Paul Romero & Rob King.
I do love to insist, yeah I regret my previus post, I didn´t think that good, just wanted to follow you in the wow theme

now I am going serius 100%

Jeff Van Dyck - Amen - Medieval II Total War

Level 29
No I didn't. Thanks. It's pretty soothing.

----------------------------------------

by Jeremy Soule.

I know that game, one of the few strategic with caves and you can play in the ground and underground at the same time by changing the camara, pretty unique

The vision of Escaflowne - Into Gaea

the begining fits until 1:30, then it changes at min 1:30 to something more apocalyptic / battle

Level 29

+1, 2.

composed by Matt Uelmen.

by the way Bao-Blaze, of Yoko Kanno?, I know her she was with the Seatbelts, got famous with the participation in Cow Boy Bebop OST. (one of the most famous anime in all history)

cowboy bebop yoko kanno - YouTube

Diablo eh? okay I think I will counter that with Dark souls III, just to be more modern and follow you

It was fun, lets continue later, things to do, see ya

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.