• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nova's posts are getting annoying, but telling people what you did that day isn't a bad thing. There are plenty of forums with a big central thread where you can talk about real life things and they work just fine.

So let's try something. Don't turn this into meaningless spam, keep the discussion clean and maybe we'll have a decent thread for once.

Anyways, enough drama, how was your day?

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Went to school, had a nap, posted this.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Give me some Swine Flue, its an insta vacation...

Level 34
Morning:
Woke up, did the hygiene stuff, ate breakfast, watched some TV, searched some stuff I needed for School, got distracted by Hive, then searched some useful mods for Oblivion, installed the mods and tested them, played Oblivion a bit, studied for School...
Noon: lunch time, got ready for school, went to school.
At school: details...
After school: Dinner, watched some TV and spent time with my family, went to Hive, my internet connection got f*cked up, then I played Oblivion again, and got to the part when I posted this.

Boring day is boring. :pnewt:

Level 12
Pyiritie == lucky. The DMV has been on strike for a bit were I live, and I'm turning 16 in a few months, and with no media attention, alot of my friends doubt we'll be getting in fast. We can't even do written exams

Level 13
It's were you get your drivers licenses and all that stuff.

My day: All i did was sleep planned to skip school but didn't happen and that's all.

Level 17
Sat around on hive chat and several MSN chats, did a bit of work around the house. Stuff I've been meaning to get done for awhile now, like cleaning the pine needles that fell off the roof, cutting and stacking wood, stuff like that.
Ate some split pea soup and 4 pieces of toast. Drank some grape juice. Read "The Universe in a Nutshell". Watched a bunch of youtubes.

Today was a very boring day. I spent almost all of it physically alone.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I just congratulated Squiggy on getting drunk.

!!!WAY TO GO!!!

Level 4
Just went home, made a cup of instant coffee, stole my brother's ice cream, brought them to my bedroom, opened my laptop and posted this.

Level 25
woke up on 6:30 Drove 10 minutes to the bus station, gone into the capital in 1 hour, gone in a taxi to the university in 15 minutes. seen some classes and decided to drop/add some since its the first day, after finishing took a taxi back to the capital's bus station, took me 30 minutes because of the busy street, then 1 hour back to my city, drove back home for 10 minutes. after that my activities were to lay on my bed, slept few hours and gone here :/

Level 16
@Joe-black-5: Oh man, you spend more than 2 hours daily for commuting alone? You must have hated it. I know I would.

Anyway its been just a plain old Saturday for me. During the day I went out and bought one week's groceries, then another 1-2 hours each cleaning up my room and doing the laundry.

Physically un-energetic when I'm done, but cheered up when my pc had finished downloading the latest stuff. Watched it, had early dinner, made a few long-distanced called to closed ones and now I'm posting this as I prepare to leave for my restaurant job. I know working on saturday nights sucks and all, but the pay is better.

Level 15
pretty good day actually, i got up, ate breakfast, got dressed, hygiene, etc, then 4 hours of school like any other saturday (yes, i have school 6/7 days of the week, but i got 4 hours! so HA!), then regular school schedule, after school it was fun, i went to hang out with a few friends and we had a small party kind of thing... but the girls made lunch, and it was fucking awful with no flavour (was supposed to be spaghetti, most people thought it was funny to compliment them on the mineral water they served... lol. it was a friend's birthday too, and some people left to go see him (his mother doesn't let him do much of anything...) the rest of us went to get ice creams, i left my wallet home though and didn't get anything... then we come back after sometime, just hang around, then i learned how to play a few small parts of songs on guitar, then everyone started leaving, I stayed like last, because i got entertained by talking to a friend and continueing to learn those songs, then i got lost, and here i am.

Level 19
Today I was supposed to learn science and german for some tests I am having next week, but I just can't seem to find any motivation. Instead I have submitted a tutorial I wrote earlier today. I have also been eating a lot of marshmellows, while sitting on the chair in front of my computer...

Level 12
Ate lunch an hour ago; Tex-Mex = The Best. Just finished hanging out with my girlfriend, listening to music now... probably spend time on Starcraft today, maybe draw, overall a boring day. Oh wait... at 3, Cowboys game, hell yeah.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Travelled for 3h~, bought food, played games, written code and listened to music. That sums it up pretty well. Now I am headed down-town.

Status
Not open for further replies.