• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What keeps you staying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
I keep seeing 2012 users and thinking, "these guys just signed up, how could they talk about why they stick around", then I realize that it's 2015 now.

Holy fuck.

Level 21
First of all It's IV not IIII!

Second, if you don't know how to write Roman numbers down then please don't write them and use Arabic numbers as the majority does.

Third, I hope that's not a trolling attempt.

Fourth, I doubt it will come soon enough.
I was about to post the same.

Lol.

No opinion.

I doubt it will ever. Its been a decade.

Level 14
I usually just pop in every few hours looking at the Programming forums, the Off-topic and sometimes other places as well.

It's not a bother to visit this place considering it's the first bookmark on my browser, and I stay because I'm sure I'll find something of interest and I have a spent a good amount of time on this site.

Level 18
you know theres this thing called face book that lets you connect with different people its like 1000 times more sophisticated than this site although i must admit i hate the user interface...

I wonder if it's too much for your brain cells, but not all people use facebook. That alone is a good enough reason for your statement to be ignored. Not to mention it being such a degenerated place.

Have a wonderful day.

Level 21
Ralle will be importing all of the information into XenForo from vBulletin, so posts and whatnot won't be lost. The reputation system however will probably be different.
But will we have zero rep?oh come on!I don't even have one of those shiny blue ones yet!

Level 15
But will we have zero rep?oh come on!I don't even have one of those shiny blue ones yet!

It just depends on the type of system that is used. You'll have to wait for Ralle to update everyone on THW 2.0, as I'm just repeating what is already public knowledge.

In any case, let's keep it on-topic guys.

Level 28
you know theres this thing called face book that lets you connect with different people its like 1000 times more sophisticated than this site although i must admit i hate the user interface...
Facebook sucks and you know that.
It's an accumulation of shittalking, retarded memes, dumb pictures about 'love', attentionwh***s and internet toughguys.
I yet have to see sophisticated posts there.

Rex. said:
I have a feeling Hive is like the Song. Stay with Me by San Smith, it's so addictive! :(
More like the flu; It always comes back to you and there's no cure what so ever.

Level 15
Because I really like the forum! There is a local forum called Kaskus and it's suck. The interface, the users, navigation, all suck. So I just will stayed here until got good place to practice English

Level 12
I stay here because it's actually a good community and I keep doing things with WC3 and this is the only site I know to share those things or ask for help in making those things.

(Although I haven't done much sharing yet but that's because all my stuff is still a WIP)

TKF

TKF

Level 19
Very easy editor compared to other games - Custom Maps in Wc3

As easy as Volvo 240! To bad they prolly not making a car which do not corrode which they lose money
As easy as Wc3 World editor! To bad they prolly not making Wc4 people buy game once they lose money

Also I don't need make my own website for custom maps, I get feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.