• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What Do You Collect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I'm currently collecting old drawings and new firearms, Here's the picture.
Egiu6Ip.png

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
What a fascinating thread; thanks.

I am kind of a monster; a pack-rat, others say. I collect a lot of things; some intentionally, many unintentionally. I've got a lot of normal things; books (fantasy/sci-fi/religious/scientific/etc), food (delicious!), games (SNES, N64, PS2, Steam, etc), dice, computers, etc.

And then there's things like shoes (I am most ashamed of this one)... Glass jars... Those little twist-ties they use to secure bags of bread at the grocery store (a few years worth of those)... Odds & ends... MLP figurines (stopping at 3-4)... Clocks (at least one in every room, if not 2)... A 'years'-worth of egg cartons (78 I think in total?), as well as so many bags of Frosted Shredded Wheat (the crumbly bits at the bottom of the bag; so much I felt bad throwing it away, y'know? You could use that to cook with... right?). A gingerbread Dark Portal that took me 11 months to document & finally destroy... Kitchen implements... Heel shavings via PedEgg... My son's first hair-clippings... Used chapstick tubes... The souls of the fallen... Old planners, papers, folders, documents, pictures, essays, assignments, tests, etc... Awards, mementos, keepsakes... And best of all TRASH. Sort of; I "dumpster dive" pretty regularly nowadays and have scored a ridiculous amount of awexome "trash" that people just couldn't be bothered to fix or use. Everything I don't use is donated to Goodwill so somebody else can. But everything from tools to implements to computers to furniture to containers to wood to lights to cords to pulse oximeters... Man.

I think I might have a problem.

My non-finished warcraft 3 maps.
This man speaks the truth.

I collect severed heads for fun! :goblin_jawdrop:

Naw JK. I collect hats.
Looks like the TF2 Soldier found THW... :p

Can I have a playset of Tarmogoyfs? :)
Get outta here, oldster. : )

Level 2
I collect rare cigarette covers, I don't know why, though. I think it's just a hobby, but I don't smoke.
Don't smoke weed everyday ;)

Level 9
Old big boxed copies of PC games. Really any physical games, currently only own a ps3 and 4 but I pick up ps1 and 2 games when I find them, as well as DS and 3DS.

I plan to collect vinyl records at some point as well, probably once I move and have extra room.

Roland

R

Roland

I've been collecting Hive infractions, Alot. thus I kinda like it. #Criminal

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i collect rocks. just like patricks.

Roland

R

Roland

This kind of Worthless garbage stuck on my dark lair.
direct
direct

= 59 Points of infractions and still alive.

Roland

R

Roland

I'm even proud of what I've been doing before until now, Besides, those infractions don't give a fuck for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.