• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weirdest dream you ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Nah, dream interpretation's really biased stuff. More fancy than evidence-based. I just like to think of dreams as weird occurrences, and not read any further into them.

Most of the time, yeah, just some weird shit. Whie its a lucid dream then it is your playground. While its a nightmare its even more weird shit. But some people can see the future in their dreams.

Level 4
I´m in the hospital to visit my friend. The doctor is saying that he´s getting worse. When I get close to his body it explodes. Then poeple with chopped off heads are coming and singing. I can´t remember the words, only the melody. When they grab me the dream ends.
I don´t know why, but people with chopped heads keeped appearing in my drems for years, and sometimes I was among them too. Luckily now I don´t even remember my dreams, but few years ago it wasn´t like this. But this is the second scariest and the most weird dream I remember.

Edit: Remembering this was a mistake, I´ve never tought, that there still are things which I fear from so intensively.

Level 9
I´m in the hospital to visit my friend. The doctor is saying that he´s getting worse. When I get close to his body it explodes. Then poeple with chopped off heads are coming and singing. I can´t remember the words, only the melody. When they grab me the dream ends.
I don´t know why, but people with chopped heads keeped appearing in my drems for years, and sometimes I was among them too. Luckily now I don´t even remember my dreams, but few years ago it wasn´t like this. But this is the second scariest and the most weird dream I remember.

Edit: Remembering this was a mistake, I´ve never tought, that there still are things which I fear from so intensively.

Hm... must be a nightmare...paranoia style..

Boom! I dreamt my earlobes were landing strips for tie fighters.

Have fun psychoanalyzing that, quacks.

Why don't you lay on the couch? Are you comfortable?

I believe you may have an insecurity about the size of your earlobes, and this is why you imagined them to be large enough to be landing strips. You also must secretly want to dominate the universe, which is why you wanted to collect squadrons of TIE fighters on your earlobes like carriers. You were clearly preparing for war. You were probably going to start out with people who laughed at your earlobes.

:ogre_haosis:

Don't be so egocentric, you weren't the only person that posted. >_<

You said something about people using dream interpretation immediately after I made a post interpreting someone's dream, without mentioning who you were speaking to, and then you responded insultingly when I thought you were talking about my post?

Why are you even a community moderator? Don't you hate your job, since it's the opposite of what you do naturally?

Dude it's a joke. People talk about egocentricity all the time in dream analysis, I figured you would have knew.

Don't be so egocentric, you weren't the only person that posted. >_<

That sounds nothing like a joke. Don't insult people and then pretend it's a joke later to cover up.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
That sounds nothing like a joke. Don't insult people and then pretend it's a joke later to cover up.

Look Taties, I think you need to stop taking offence at every available opportunity. Nobody has it in for you, but if that's what you think then we have a really good section -- "staff contact" -- that's very useful for sorting out these kinds of things.

Hugs & Kisses xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.