• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft underground !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Well, You don't need to reply the darn activation, Just click the link inserted on the activation email given to you.

Level 30
futuramafry.jpg

Not sure if hacker or going to use account to hack.

The problem isn't that innocent, many times the activation mail isn't being sent at certain mails from certain sites. I don't know about wcunderground if it's one of those shitty sites, but happened to me couple of times at some sites where I used some more obscure (slovene) mail, which wasn't gmail or hotmail. I don't know if the guy has such problem or is something else. He may also misstype his mail.

Or check through junk mail.

Level 12
I recently tried making an account at that same site. Did not get an Activation Email. I checked my Junk and it was not there.

It's the Forum Network they use, because there's tons of forums like that and I have this exact problem with. I never get an Email for my Activation code. I use Yahoo, so maybe they just have problems with Yahoo. My Email is pretty simple so I doubt I'd mistype it. =\

Another site that I have this problem with is PPM (Project Perfect Mod). Which is a Command & Conquer modding website. I've registered about 4-5 emails with that website and never once have I gotten an Activation Code.

Status
Not open for further replies.