• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Valentine's Day ![Special Event]!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
:ogre_love:_Valentine's Day_:ogre_love:

What is it about?

Every February 14, across the United States and in other places around the world, candy, flowers and gifts are exchanged between loved ones, all in the name of St. Valentine. But who is this mysterious saint, and where did these traditions come from? Find out about the history of this centuries-old holiday, from ancient Roman rituals to the customs of Victorian England.

So How do I celebrate it?

Get your love ones and buy them chocolate in a heart-shaped box! If its not good enough, try to seduce your love ones with some juicy cocktail to get you and your partner into a romantic mood~~~

What if I am single?!

Oh c'mon, I can assure you to have a good time today! You can have a mini road trip to some lovely villages or anything. It will help you to lose attention the fact that you're single.

Okay, I am readyyy to ROLL!!!

Okay, Good luck to you!

Share your experience on spending this very great day!

Level 22
Oh c'mon, I can assure you to have a good time today! You can have a mini road trip to some lovely villages or anything. It will help you to lose attention the fact that you're single.
Holidays for Chinese New Year ends today. School tomorrow. And I gotta study for a test. It doesn't really help me to lose such attention. ; _ ;

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Alone I sit and ponder,
my mind endlessly I wander,
thinking of my love yonder,

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Let's see if someone understands this one.
Good luck unless you played Age of Empires.
avPQn0O_700b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.