• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Things that make you light headed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes enjoy watching a good and well planned and laid out violent/horror film.
I normally ignore the censorship ratings of the film never the less.

This is something that would get me engulfed into the film.

Although what really makes me feel sick and feel like really feinting is disturbing body images, how people have been treated in earlier history, nasty human deformations and seeing tragic accidents with some serious injuries to people.

I've never really been able to get over this happening and don't really care either and I even feinted with having a glimpse at the tv in front of my mother when I was younger once to and she didn't know why(have other stories to but eh).

Any similar experiences with you guys?

Level 22
Do real life experiences count bro? That was when I was at a hospital, when I saw someone dying while being rushed to the emergency room. The guy was unconscious and he was gasping for air, he had a gun shot wound on his abdomen.

Level 35
A fan of Game of Thrones, huh?

Also, my most disturbing experience was waking up at 2 in the morning and finding about 40 cats suddenly swarming my apartment. It was a horrifying experience I still occasionally have nightmares of.

Roland

R

Roland

A fan of Game of Thrones, huh?

Also, my most disturbing experience was waking up at 2 in the morning and finding about 40 cats suddenly swarming my apartment. It was a horrifying experience I still occasionally have nightmares of.

Dude, I could just swim in to those kittens and kiss them all.
The things that makes me light-headed ish:
-Kissing pets
-Drinking 30 Bottles of Scotch
-Rubbing my Butt with Rough textures
-Crawling nude without my Prosthetic leg.

Level 11
Scat fetish. They make me puke. Looking at gory real life pics/videos doesn't affect me that much, I sometimes even eat supper while viewing them. But the scat is untolerable to me. For those who do not know what scat fetish is, don't search for it. It will change ur life forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.