• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terminator Genisys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Ok guys, tomorrow is premiere, Terminator Genisys is starting to hit cinemas.

So, are you interested in it? What are you expecting from it? Do you like those ideas as seen in videos, promotions, revealed storyline etc etc...? Do you like of it's idea of time twist, rebooting storyline and Arnold Schwarzenegger being T-800 at his 65?

Personally, I bought ticket today, so I will watch it tomorrow at 8 PM in cinema. I haven't visit cinema for many years, about 10 years, but this movies is interesting me, so I had to watch it as soon is possible. Although you will get more info tomorrow.

Level 35
Fun fact:

Queen Cersei Lannister plays Sarah Connor in the Terminator series
Queen Daenerys Targaryen plays Sarah Connor in the next Terminator movie

I assume Sansa Stark will play Sarah Connor in the next installment. Gonna have the whole GoT female cast on screen soon.

Level 34
Oh guys, I just saw movie in 3D. Freaking amazing. According to critics whose spitted into movie even if they did not watch it yet, I though that its going to be crap. Personally I am amazed and impressed with movie. Good effect, action, Arnold managed to do it in his own way. Awesome fight between young and older Arnold, that T-1000 is also awesome. They put something new there though, he can drip some liquid metal into dormant terminator T-800, to turn him on to assist him. Also he can detach liquid metal to make spear out of it and throw at T-800. I like also new model, that T-3000 or how it is called, that John Conor turned. ,,I am not man, not machine.. I am more", similar like liquid metal, but something like sand which turns better. He can turn himself into some small sandstorm to travel though obstacles, can take apperance of other humans, can create spikes from hands, can turn his hands something like hot, actually it can spread that ,,sand" nanobots like virus to take over human cels turning them into such things. I do not know if COnor can do that, but Skynet did that to him, thats how he turned him into cyborg/human whatever hybrid is. And yes two more sequences are comming.

Level 10
I have not seen that movie but I have always loved the Terminator series, from the commercials it looks like the story has become very complex and they showed a bit too much. I feel like I've seen a good deal of the movie already! lol.

Level 9

Its a good movie though, good fights, and somewhat-mindhacking time traveling stuffs (?), but im loving it anyways.

Level 17
Wow John Connor is a cyborg? Whoa.
I'll just wait for the digital release :|

You Spoiled the whole movie for me.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!L!!!!!!!!!!,!o!,,!!!!!!!!!!!!L,!!!!!!!!!!!!,

Level 34
Why does The Terminator play Arnold Schwarzenegger again?!
Perhaps because he is icon and legend of this series.
We have seen how Terminator Salvation turned up without Schwarzenegger.
This one is much better.

But I Didn't... NP Anyways.
haha I did.
Cyborg, the hell guys they revealed that months ago in trailers.
That blue cyborg whose said ,,I am not machine, not a man, I am more"

Level 34
And here is how he looks like in movie, his younger version. Never seen better CGI of human in any movie so far. he looks like he is acting this at his 30's
arnold11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.