• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Special Date...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did You know, It's my BIRTHDAY soon, the 16 of December?

Well now you do, and here's the idea I had for this ''special day''. This year, I want to do something special for my birthday and it can only be possible with your help.

The 16 of December: I'm asking you to do a GOOD ACTION.. can be a big one, like cheering a friend up, or a small action, like opening the door to a stranger. When and where ever you are, no party, no special event, you do it where you want...

All I'm asking is this = on the 16 of December,you'll know, just like I'll know that the world was merrier and better for at least this day...

If you don't feel like participating, it's your choice.... but THOSE who do, I invite you to write about the action you make, so we all know what each other made during the day to actually tell the other = I helped making a better world.

am I cynical? Probably, but meeh why not give it a try?

here's the facebook page to the event = https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=118618404919956#!/event.php?eid=118618404919956

INVITE AS MANY FRIENDS AS POSSIBLE! <3

Level 14
I'm doing good actions every now and again, don't need a special date to actually do it. Today will pass by without much happening and prolly no opportunity to do a good action.

Also, Happy Birthday.

It was my best friend's birthday today :D
He turned 16.

My actions:
- I decided to wait for one of my friends while he was picking up something from a store. (Instead of ditching him)
- I was honest with my mother
- We had a secret santa thing in my class; I had to buy a gift for this girl, so I got her relatively expensive Gourmet Chocolates that come in this fancy box instead of getting some piece of crap.
- I wore a condom before I-

Level 5
DONE!

We have a prom at school and one of my bro's who lives out of town got a place to stay now! At my place!!! I made one of my friends very happy, judged her song on YouTube and she was very happy because of this (thinks she has a crush for me, because of her reaction :D) brought a girl from work home, because she didnt have lighting on her bike!!!

I'm a nice guy, can't help it ;)

DONE!

We have a prom at school and one of my bro's who lives out of town got a place to stay now! At my place!!! I made one of my friends very happy, judged her song on YouTube and she was very happy because of this (thinks she has a crush for me, because of her reaction :D) brought a girl from work home, because she didnt have lighting on her bike!!!

I'm a nice guy, can't help it ;)

you rock <3 :D

Level 25

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I think I slept all day the 16th, Goblin. :(

So in that sense I was nice to everyone I wasn't bad to because I slept, right?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I feel so much better about being lazy right now! Merci beaucoup, mon ami.

Status
Not open for further replies.