• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sleep walking, your weird story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Introduction

Hello, it's Theo Lord Of Chaos and I would just like to start a random discussion about sleep walking whether you are the walker or not.

My weird story would have to be sleep pissing, with friends. Apparently out of a group of 5 friends, one of us sleep pissed in the bathroom but missed the toilet all together.

The friend we were having the stay over with said he cleaned it up, afraid that he would never get friends over again and fearing that he was responsible. Thing is, none of us know who done it and 3 out of the 5 of us have slept walked before...

Pretty spook, I mean you would think if you were sleeping the sound of splashing urine would wake you up.

Another sleep walking event was something I saw. A friend of mine would often sleep walk in the boarding we were at. For some reason he sleep walked naked. I do not know if this is a condition of him perhaps sleeping naked or if when sleep walking he undresses???

Anyway. On the day before the sleep terror, we were hiking and we saw a small tiny finger sized snake. It wasn't really a snake, in fact I think it was a type of butter fly worm that mimics a snake. On the night of the sleep terror This friend of ours got out of his tent, naked, and started screaming screaming screaming. Stomping at the ground

"Snake Snake Snake!"

and that has got to be there weirdest thing I have ever seen in relation to sleep walking

What is your weird sleep walking story or stories?

Level 8
Introduction

Hello, it's Theo Lord Of Chaos and I would just like to start a random discussion about sleep walking whether you are the walker or not.

My weird story would have to be sleep pissing, with friends. Apparently out of a group of 5 friends, one of us sleep pissed in the bathroom but missed the toilet all together.

The friend we were having the stay over with said he cleaned it up, afraid that he would never get friends over again and fearing that he was responsible. Thing is, none of us know who done it and 3 out of the 5 of us have slept walked before...

Pretty spook, I mean you would think if you were sleeping the sound of splashing urine would wake you up.

Another sleep walking event was something I saw. A friend of mine would often sleep walk in the boarding we were at. For some reason he sleep walked naked. I do not know if this is a condition of him perhaps sleeping naked or if when sleep walking he undresses???

Anyway. On the day before the sleep terror, we were hiking and we saw a small tiny finger sized snake. It wasn't really a snake, in fact I think it was a type of butter fly worm that mimics a snake. On the night of the sleep terror This friend of ours got out of his tent, naked, and started screaming screaming screaming. Stomping at the ground

"Snake Snake Snake!"

and that has got to be there weirdest thing I have ever seen in relation to sleep walking

What is your weird sleep walking story or stories?

First of all, your friends should check a doctor if they have a naked party disorder. And thats really all I'm gonna say.

But I think sleep walking happens because our body isnt paralysed while sleeping. While sleeping your body should emit two different fluids into your body which paralyses your whole body. If it doesnt, your body can mimic the moves that your body that is in your dream does, which might result in sleep walking. These two fluids are also the cause of sleep paralysis, you know :/ But this is just what I think happens.

Level 23
I almost fell out of window once while sleep walking, I dreamed about throwing pillow out from the window and trying to make it land on the window beneath :D and apparently it turned out the dream was not the only place I tried that.

I would like to make clear I live on tenth floor(eleventh for 'murica[, fuck yea!]) so yeah...

The fluid can have different effects too :D Never happened to me, but if you wake up way too fast, you can be paralyzed for a few seconds, and imagine waking up not being able to move, most people would go rampage mode

Level 19
I almost fell out of window once while sleep walking, I dreamed about throwing pillow out from the window and trying to make it land on the window beneath :D and apparently it turned out the dream was not the only place I tried that.
\

Odd, I can never remember my sleep walk dreams. Even when I'm woken I can never remember them

I know when I'm woken I will respond like I wasn't sleeping at all, but as the words start to collect I wonder 'What am I talking about here?' Hmm, maybe that can be a thread. Oddest things you've said while sleep walking, I don't remember any but I'm sure there are some.

Now why didn't you jump out the window?! You didn't make that clear, or are you speaking from beyond the grave right now

Level 8
The fluid can have different effects too :D Never happened to me, but if you wake up way too fast, you can be paralyzed for a few seconds, and imagine waking up not being able to move, most people would go rampage mode

That is already what happens in sleep paralys. You cant move for like fifteen seconds and you go full panic mode, so much that most people say that they have seen some dark presence in the room and heard some sound. A guy said that his pillow looked like a monster while having sleep paralys.

Level 23
Odd, I can never remember my sleep walk dreams. Even when I'm woken I can never remember them

I know when I'm woken I will respond like I wasn't sleeping at all, but as the words start to collect I wonder 'What am I talking about here?' Hmm, maybe that can be a thread. Oddest things you've said while sleep walking, I don't remember any but I'm sure there are some.

Now why didn't you jump out the window?! You didn't make that clear, or are you speaking from beyond the grave right now

well my brother claims to have woken up and caught my hand just as I was attemting to open the window.

I dont know if this is trully true, or he is just fooling me, since I do sleep talking a lot more :D

I usually dont remember my dreams either, but this one is special, since it involved me almost going bye bye

Level 19
I dont know if this is trully true, or he is just fooling me, since I do sleep talking a lot more :D

I thought you were throwing pillows out the window in real life not just in your dreams. Seems like your brother woke you up before it got to the fun part.

O ya I forgot. I sleep talk too. Apparently I don't speak English but rather some made up language. My friends say it sounds like a legitimate conversation with Satan but I say how do they know I'm not talking to angles

Anyway I think it's pretty cool, like I'm casting spells in my sleep.

My friend pissed in the middle of his room while sleep walking. Also, I heard that it is not good to wake up a sleep walking person. If he walks on the roof(for example) if you try to call him or talk to him he will fall. Know from my friend.

In the Middle of the room!!!! That's freaky, why! I thought you do normal things when sleep walking, unless he normally piss in the middle of the room! I've also heard it's bad to wake up a sleep walker because they may become defensive and fight back. I've seen this happen with the naked sleep walker and I myself sometimes fight back when sleep walking, up until the point when I realise I must have been woken from sleep walking.

Sleep walking doesn't make sense, when you are waken up you feel like you have been awake for a long time but you can't remember how or why. It's like waking up from dreaming and slowly those dreams become harder to remember, only it wasn't a dream and it really happened

Level 50
I thought you were throwing pillows out the window in real life not just in your dreams. Seems like your brother woke you up before it got to the fun part.

O ya I forgot. I sleep talk too. Apparently I don't speak English but rather some made up language. My friends say it sounds like a legitimate conversation with Satan but I say how do they know I'm not talking to angles

Anyway I think it's pretty cool, like I'm casting spells in my sleep.

In the Middle of the room!!!! That's freaky, why! I thought you do normal things when sleep walking, unless he normally piss in the middle of the room! I've also heard it's bad to wake up a sleep walker because they may become defensive and fight back. I've seen this happen with the naked sleep walker and I myself sometimes fight back when sleep walking, up until the point when I realise I must have been woken from sleep walking.

Sleep walking doesn't make sense, when you are waken up you feel like you have been awake for a long time but you can't remember how or why. It's like waking up from dreaming and slowly those dreams become harder to remember, only it wasn't a dream and it really happened
Hahaha, he does not do that normally, it just happened in his sleep walking. :D

Level 10
I don't have sleep walking but I have the opposite, sleep paralysis. Basically you are awake but you can't move your body. It is really uncomfortable and I often start to panick which is bad because the only way to endure it is to patiently wait for it to end.

Am I the only one who didnt sleep walk in his life?

You're probably just the only person who never got caught by someone else to inform you that it happened.

That being said, the one incident I mentioned during childhood was the only time I've slept-walked, to my knowledge, unless walking to the bathroom to throw up booze and not remembering doing so counts.

Its creepy to not know that you are acutally sleep walking while you are sleep walking.

If you were conscious of it happening, it wouldn't really be sleep walking.

A friend of mine almost killed his mother in his sleep. He was traumatized as much as she was. Luckily they were both fine, but he had his hand on her throat when she woke him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.