• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Share Your Innermost Contemplation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Do you have something to confess/share about? Maybe it could be a story about your funniest moment of your life, the most embarrassing experience, the saddest thing that's happened to you or just simply you want to share something to fellow THW members.

Forum Rules still apply. Keep it clean!

To get the thread rolling, I'll share mine first.

One time on my laptop, I was revising my cover letter and at the same time chatting with a friend of mine(of course on fb). While I was waiting for her to reply, I resume working on my cover letter. I was copying some parts of my old cover letter then pasting it to my revised cover letter. Then my friend asked for the shortened link of my document I've been working on (that makes it doing three things in my laptop). Due to being hasty, I thought I successfully copied the document link and then I pasted the most recent copied item on the clipboard (I copied my closing paragraph which lists my contact # and email add.) Well because of being hasty again(sorry), I did not proofread the message before sending and you know what happens next...

KA-ENTER!

After I realized what I just messaged, I quickly replied her to IGNORE the message and then I apologized immediately T.T For me, It's really embarrassing!!! I'm in luck that she didn't mind at all so that goes well for me.

Yeah, that wraps up my embarrassing story even if it's not that embarrassing hahahaha ^_^

NEXT!

Level 30
I would like to tell the whole Forum my very own secret: I'm a potato and I invented English.

No, shit that won't work well, okay here's a better one.

Sometimes I believe I can rule and conquer the world with nothing but my six pack on my neck and the power the move mountains with my pink pinkie, later that I realized the Japs decided to put all such concepts in their Anime, so I end up watching Anime.

I have a confession to make!
I've had so many popularity swings in my life it isn't even fun ;s

Yay for laif

___

Edit:
Everytime I miscalled people, it's the most embarrassing moment in my life.
How About actually forgetting peoples names that your meant to be friends with
I happen to have a terrible memory in some inconvenient aspects

I'm a lot better these days than I used to be though with this tacky situation

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
How About actually forgetting peoples names that your meant to be friends with
I happen to have a terrible memory in some inconvenient aspects

I'm a lot better these days than I used to be though with this tacky situation
Actually, a lot of people do not mind to be asked about their names twice or more. I have the same problem but I never saw a people who "why the fk you forgot my name?!!". Some people also forgot my name a lot of times, but it doesn't bother me if they re-asked my name over again.

Level 15
i will tell you some secret.
first i am not really understand the complicated words on this threads name.
and second, i already in Hiveworkshop since 2009.
and third, 4 days left

Status
Not open for further replies.