• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Moy

Moy

Level 49
Oh dead thread. Here's pictures of this volcano which erupts 4-5 hours. Loud sound like an airplane landing that lasts for hours.

These are taken on different dates tho.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1516034157403.jpg
    FB_IMG_1516034157403.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 20180123_175606.jpg
    20180123_175606.jpg
    655.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 20180123_132632.jpg
    20180123_132632.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
  • 20180123_091842.jpg
    20180123_091842.jpg
    988.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 20180123_090025.jpg
    20180123_090025.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
Level 35
Oh dead thread. Here's pictures of this volcano which erupts 4-5 hours. Loud sound like an airplane landing that lasts for hours.

These are taken on different dates tho.

How very fitting, I just read (1 minute before jumping to Hive) about that volcano and the situation, and bam next thing I see is an alert that leads to this. I am right to conclude that it is Mayon?
Hope you won't be too affected by it, even though judging from the pictures you live fairly close.

Contributing my own: show in Prague by me

From now on I am sorely tempted to ask any street-performer with remotely your behind appearance about Hive :grin:

Level 51
Nice work :smile: And the black color gives a higher chancer for some proper ink.

@PROXY Nice! Tbh that's big for what I'm used to see as first tattoo =P

Hehe yeah. The tatoo-girl was actually surprised that we were able to do it in one run, seeing as I was not used to the process and so on. Took 3 hours in total, first 2 were quite easy to endure, last hour was a pain in the ass though :D

Level 35
I am somewhat puzzled by that head, mostly the face - a mask of some kind I assume, with lightbrown/pink neck tie or is it all due to the lights playing tricks?
It's a grated metal mask to repel incoming bbs and small projectiles, like tree branches. Saved my teeth quite some times. The neck tie is actually just a grey sweater, it was cold af.

Last edited:
Level 35
It's a grated metal mask to repel incoming bbs and small projectiles, like tree branches. Saved my teeth quite some times. The neck tie is actually just a grey sweater, it was cold af.

Ah, thats why it reminded me somewhat of a nylon sock over the head. Hehe, yea, there is that frozen clarity over the picture - so I can imagine that is was cold :grin:

Level 35
Zombie ass reveal. I'm the one on the right.

Is that a water bag on the back? Or just one incorporated into a backpack? Or maybe something entirely different, like an air-canister for inflation in preparation for the ass reveal photo shoot? :grin:

Recent ID photo I had to make (not for jail lol). Miss my long beard.

Wow, that could work as a stock photo, its so clean and you don't look like you are either extremely old, young or a hardened criminal (just to mention a few of the impressions I usually get from ID photos).

Level 7
Sweet. You guys got anything out on YouTube \ SoundCloud that we could listen to?

we have some snippets on instagram from one of our live gigs, as well as on youtube i believe...and we have recordings on Bandcamp...but they are like 4 years old and not that good. we are currently in the studio though ;)
give me moment and ill edit in the links ^^

Edit:
Youtube
Instagram
Bandcamp
Facebook

Level 35
Before anyone asks: Yes this IS me and yes im in a Metal Band.

was thinking about wether i should post this or not...but i guess it doesnt matter if someone knows who i am...at least not on Hive ^^

Nice :smile: It is always funny to see how Hive litterely has become a place for everyone, from all over the world and with extremely varied occupations. Growing up with Warcraft for the win :grin:

Ps. A shame that the youtube video doesn't have that great a sound quality.

Level 7
Nice :smile: It is always funny to see how Hive litterely has become a place for everyone, from all over the world and with extremely varied occupations. Growing up with Warcraft for the win :grin:

Ps. A shame that the youtube video doesn't have that great a sound quality.

yeah i know :/
that was a really bummer for us, because we paid the people of the location to film this....NEVER.AGAIN.
but as mentioned we are in the studio rn....cant wait to show everyone what we did :D

Level 35
yeah i know :/
that was a really bummer for us, because we paid the people of the location to film this....NEVER.AGAIN.
but as mentioned we are in the studio rn....cant wait to show everyone what we did :D

Yea, I would likely have recorded the output directly, recorded audience as a separate one, mixed them and then added to the muted video. But I will be looking forward to it.