• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Newbie map maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi...its been a long year since i play warcraft 3...during that time,i m only using the world editor for making a custom unit,using model and skin....and i have a basic knowledge in world editor 3...hiveworshop and its community is such a great forum...i love to use source from here to editing a map..but i m never do my own map....the only thing that i use is only object editor and import manager....other than that i m never and doesnt know to use it...so i think it is a time for me to try making my own map...i have read some of the tutorial here and i manage to understand it a little bit...i have and idea such as the big map with sea and land....so i can use custom race

Do leave your knowledge to share it with me....how to use trigger,terrain editor,Jass and anything about making a map...Thank you:ogre_datass:

Status
Not open for further replies.