• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Necroposting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
indeed, necro-posting is posting on ancient greek posts, which are so old you will ressurect the dead from their restless sleep if you dare to post there.

I just write to some people they necropost, but I dont really care that much.
I dont reckon necroposting, but I dont remember all of my posts obviously, so no idea :D

That shouldn't be a real problem unless its done multiple times.

Problem is that some users are doing it again even if told and pointed not to. Oh well...

Wut is necro posting? (Feels like its posting something in threads that hadnt been posted for 3 months xD)

Yeah, sure.

---

Now I'm not saying that we should ban or infract all necromancers but a bit of decency would be greatly appreciated if you get what I mean.

Attachments

• So.....png
    So.....png
    288.4 KB · Views: 131
Level 22
It's the same as getting emotionally attached to a butthurt event, once you get hooked into it, there's no getting back. The lingering feeling will never leave the soul *fixes glasses*

Anyway, there are cases where thread necromancy isn't useless, but the idea of usefulness is quite subjective lol.

Level 21
I feel that there is nothing wrong with reviving old threads,as long as its not done multiple times.Because sometimes you want to add your opinion to a good old thread but you can't since necro-posting is against the rules and you can't create a exact duplicate of the thread

Level 21
Well isn't it preferable to preform necromancy rather then duplicate thread and then have dead threads instead of just one? Besides necromancy is time honored tradition in Warcraft universe since beginning and we must not turn our backs to it. I am all for banning warlocks though they are just rude.

Oh and image of unholy christian soldiers rising dead to fight infidels... fun idea I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.