• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I just got to say I loved the Fluttershy episode and damn they made Fluttershy cute and sorrowful. I kinda felt bad for her, and I wanted to go give her a hug when she cried.

Level 22
^ Ah the same here, I mean how would you not want to give that cuteness a hug. Some guy posted on YT she needs to be made less fearful. Maybe just needs a little bit of evolution, like if she got over some fears of her, to be more daring than the usual. I think this is smth Hasbro forgot - development and results of the learnt lessons and that's for everypony, but not to the point where she will become completely fearless, afterall their characters need to be diverse.

Level 22
^ Nice

So in case you don't know already, a
CMCs episode
again. It was nice, maybe the best from the episodes with them? Because when it started, I was like 'oh the same story with their attempts again, I know how it will end - the same way', but the 2nd part became nice. There were funny jokes in the name of April 1st but also sad and happy moments, Fluttershy again :/

Oh and one pony never heard speaking before, does speak here. Statharas would like that if he's around.

Level 21
I seriously hate gossip. Does nothing, but cause problems.
Well anyway I was like OMG when Big Mac talked a whole sentence and not just his famous EYUP!!!
It was a ok episode, but nothing to great.

Level 21
Dammit the April 21st is when I go have my final swim meet with the people I swim-ed and have races to see how well that we did.
25 (51) A Canterlot Wedding, Part 1 2012-04-21 (scheduled)
26 (52) A Canterlot Wedding, Part 2 2012-04-21 (scheduled)
(Copy and pasted from the Friendship is Magic Wiki)

Well anyway I'm really looking forward to Swimming and then watching MLP when I get home from it.

Hub has a better one with more options on their facebook
http://www.facebook.com/hubtvnetwork?sk=app_291508850910757

At the same token though you have to be careful since with more options comes more possibility you'll custom one will look like the most horrid cheesy ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER: DO NOT STEAAAAAAAL there can be (hit the randomization button and you'll get a pretty picture of what I mean haha).

Kas

Kas

Level 10
i took Xian's suggestion and, well...
212647-albums5262-picture57082.png

EDIT: the only difference between the 1st pony and this one is the CM
enjoy!

Last edited:
Level 22
Oh this is Mugen. I've once made stuff for it, it's in my profile. I actually still am at the moment, fixing some sprites for MK 2011 mugen (can't wait to finish it so I get out and back to SC2). It is all about ripping, you got to 'love' the community - they protect their RIPPED work more than someone here would protect their own 3D models. In other words Mugen is SHIT but I've done things on it cause as SC2 player I definitely dont wanna get involved with real MK - Mugen can combine all your favorite things from all your favorite games in 1 place. That's why.

There's even Rainbow Dash character (isn't she cute <3) and some stages on DeviantArt, let me show you how it all looks even with MK9 UI/screenpack:

WTF o_O

139730-albums4171-picture57573.png

139730-albums4171-picture57572.png

Last edited:
Level 14

It's a freaking april fool's joke,lol,but the randomness was so hilarious,btw,pony-related video that doesn't have ponies?! lol

OMG!!! i tho i was the only one that watched my little pony!!!! well i actually watch this when I am high only, i've never seen it sober hahahaha but its damn hilarious when i am high, cant stop laughing

http://www.equestriadaily.com/ is the best site for you brony,btw,try to watch it while you aren't high,just so you wouldn't act like a maniac while watching pinkie pie do random shit,lol

Last edited:
Level 22

SEASON 2 EPISODE 24 (50) MMMYSTERY ON THE FRIENDSHIP EXPRESS

I'm not much fan of Pinkie Pie but the thing is this episode wasn't anything special. Still it is interesting that I barely go to a confectionery and yet in this episode
there were lots of cakes and eating related to it
and that's exactly what I ate today, it is an event cause I never eat
cakes
, I find this related.

The other time I had the exact same thing/problem happening in an episode of a show and on the same day is related to one episode of TS of Season 5 that I watched somewhere in 2007's fall. It was about courses/roommates back then.

Oh what's coming up next 2 weeks is 2 part episodes!

Level 21
Well I'm a fan of Pinkie Pie, and I watched this when the episode came out on Saturday.
It was a good one for Pinkie Pie, but nothing to special. Was expecting a Easter Holiday one. LOL...

Kas

Kas

Level 10
Ive decided to see just what sorta bronies we are

Answer theeses questions
1.Out of the 6 main charaters, which is your favorite?
2.If you were a Pony, what woul your cutie mark be?
3.Out of all the bad-guys seen in MLP, which is your favorite?
4.Do you enjoy any of the fanbased stories and music?

1. Fluttershy
2. IDK, i guess a sheet of paper and pencil, considering how i love to write and draw
3. Ill say Discord
4. Yes to the music, but KILL THE CUPCAKES!

Level 14
1. Twilight,especially adorable on the new episode because she was correcting pinkie a lot
2. A microphone i guess,i'm a singer and an adept one
3. Princess Cadence (She's so evul :ogre_hurrhurr:)
4. Music,yes,stories? you mean fan-fiction? nah,never read them

Level 21
1.Out of the 6 main charaters, which is your favorite? That would be a tough one, because I do like Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie...Well Rainbow is on my third favorite pony spot, and Pinkie Pie is on the fourth spot.
2.If you were a Pony, what woul your cutie mark be? A Star, because I grew up with Nintendo and love their games.
3.Out of all the bad-guys seen in MLP, which is your favorite? Discord. Wanted to punch him though my screen. :/
4.Do you enjoy any of the fanbased stories and music? Well depends on what it is.

(My answers are in bold)

Level 19
Ironside, you're a brony?! :D

1.Out of the 6 main charaters, which is your favorite?
Pinkie Pie
2.If you were a Pony, what woul your cutie mark be?
A marijuana leaf, or a paper + pencil, or a laptop
3.Out of all the bad-guys seen in MLP, which is your favorite?
Discord, I guess
4.Do you enjoy any of the fanbased stories and music?
I try to avoid it, so no :b

tumblr_m2dj8awpye1r2qb68o1_500.gif

The news is always going to pick the most extreme example of anything to show, viewers are the only thing that keeps them going and the average viewer would prefer to hear/see something more outlandish then just a case of "it's just a dude who likes a cartoon."

Not to mention the people who typically throw themselves out there to "speak for the fandom" are normally more on the extreme side while the more sensible people would prefer to keep quiet in that there's really not all that much to speak for.

Level 19
Its like a thing on a Brazilian magazine (that I searched and cant fnd anymore I see) that showed a pic of a average man with a bizarre pony baloon that was.... completely weird, he was a "wtf you made me grab tp this photo" look on his face than anything if I remember.
It was kinda sad then, as I know man and woman got to the article, but just the most weird they could find they used on this (and also, he tried his best not to look like some sort of aberration.)

Level 14

facehoof_display.png

EImtoR said:
^ Lately I do not see any pony meme spamfests and discussing the show or its story is not a meme. Also keep the trash talk in trash threads outside this thread, not here.

What's coming up today? The last-but-one episode of Season 2 and Part 1! Let's see if it will be as nice as tge first two episodes of the season.

I think meme isn't the right word at all to describe this,fandom is more to it i guess

Btw,EImtoR,i take regular checks on pony countdown btw,it says next week until the next episode,bummer
P.S. Here's a clip of it

Status
Not open for further replies.