• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music videos these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I dont know, i just...... anyways, it is hard that you can find a music video (MV) that DOES NOT contain butts and girls. Where are the true music videos? or artists that make true music videos?
Seems like music bands are my favourite now.......

Level 5
If your watching a lot of Rap, Hip-Hop, and Pop videos, that's the result you're going to get. I do like a wide variety of music (I don't mind the three I listed), why not check out other genres if you don't want... butts.

This pretty much. Not that I have anything against girl butts, but there are hardly any in metal music videos.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

i dont have anything against naked women :)

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

It's sad that most music videos have music in them :(

Level 30
The music industry will and forever be a catastrophe of songs and music titles as long as it sells, money pigs will do anything just for the grease, even if the product is already too greasy.

Hell, even rock songs have nudity in part, remember Aerosmith's Pink back at the 90's? yeah too much visual there.

Level 28
Eminem will always stay awesome.

Cheers my friend. But the possibility of him retiring at this point of his career is very high now. He has nothing to prove at this point of his career after dropping that very impressive MMLP2. Sick flow, clever word play isn't afraid to call names, he'll always be on my top 3 right beside Nas and Rakim.

I'll probably drop the hiphop genre on my music list when he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.