• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mosquito kill more human or Human kill more mosquito?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Maybe humans kill more mosquitoes.

Level 6
When we based it on reproduction we can say mosquito killed more humans.

Just look... a mosquito can kill a human that takes 10+ years lived and we humans can reproduce 1 human per year per mother. While 1 mosquito can reproduce over thousands.

So the mosquito wins. They eventually die after a month so it be counted as mosquit kill more humans

article-2615737-1D7185D200000578-253_634x948.jpg

this is the list of human killed by animal or human

but the list doesnt tell me how much mosquito killed by human xd

Level 25
I'm pretty sure humans kill more mosquitos each year than the other way around. Just this summer I've squashed, like, 10-20 mosquitos, and I'm just one man in this lonesome crusade against a foe whose numbers are seemingly endless. But I shan't give up, for my brethren depend on me. O, Great Gods of the Above, give me thy guidance, lend me thy strength, so that I may overcome this scourge upon my lands!
Anyway, I'm guessing most people kill at least a couple mosquitos each year. So, yeah, mankind probably kills more than 725,000 mosquitos each year.

Level 12
Please stop the flame. Not everyone on this site has the same age, english skills or personality.

The most precious value the hiveworkshop has is its kindness. I have seen other pages falling apart due to trolling and hatred. On this occasion a thank you to the boss team who sustains the state of this page.

@Ontopic: Of course more mosquitoes are killed. The main part of hive users comes from countries where they are no big deal. Look where they really are a problem due to high numbers and carrying infections and you will see that calculating it per capita, one human probably kills thousands of them.
If you are interested in the problem, look here, here, here and for the lulz also here (I think the flies in the last video are not mosquitoes though).

Level 14
My highest priority in life is eradicating all mosquitoes (make them extinct). I don't care about any ramifications to the ecosystems. I will see mosquitoes burn. They always target ME in a crowd... I hate them. They don't care if I wear repellant either...

I don't always kill the ones I get into contact with, if I can get them alive I do. Then I rip off their wings, legs, or just their mouths and release them - hopefully they suffer long and miserable deaths. I've water-boarded a few under the kitchen sink (hot water and cold water), burned many alive (rip off wings and toss into a nearby fire), or simply erase them (turn them from 3D into 2D across a large area).

So, if all goes according to plan, you can say that humans killed more mosquitoes after I'm done.

//\\oo//\\

Level 12
My highest priority in life is eradicating all mosquitoes (make them extinct). I don't care about any ramifications to the ecosystems. I will see mosquitoes burn. They always target ME in a crowd... I hate them. They don't care if I wear repellant either...
I can understand that, also they kill so many other people.. oh, and I really like your nickname btw!

I don't always kill the ones I get into contact with, if I can get them alive I do. Then I rip off their wings, legs, or just their mouths and release them - hopefully they suffer long and miserable deaths. I've water-boarded a few under the kitchen sink (hot water and cold water), burned many alive (rip off wings and toss into a nearby fire), or simply erase them (turn them from 3D into 2D across a large area).
:ogre_rage: uh, oh.. you seem strange to me suddenly..
After all mosquitoes are animals too.

Your post from the view of an angry mosquito:
My highest priority in life is eradicating all humans (make them extinct). I don't care about any ramifications to the ecosystems. I will see humans burn. They always target ME in a crowd... I hate them. They don't care if I'm male either...

I don't always kill the ones I get into contact with, if I can get them alive I do. Then I rip off their arms, legs, or just their mouths and release them - hopefully they suffer long and miserable deaths. I've water-boarded a few under the kitchen sink (hot water and cold water), burned many alive (rip off arms and toss into a nearby fire), or simply erase them (turn them from 3D into 2D across a large area).

So, if all goes according to plan, you can say that mosquitoes killed more humans after I'm done.

Level 9

So, if all goes according to plan, you can say that humans killed more mosquitoes after I'm done.

//\\oo//\\

i feel you bro..
I use mosquito repelant + lighter
breathoffire.gif

:D

They love to attack me when i sleep
especially if im wearing black

sometimes they even managed to sneek into ma balls

and their buzzing sound in my ears is really getting into my nerves

Level 14
i feel you bro..
I use mosquito repelant + lighter
breathoffire.gif

:D

They love to attack me when i sleep
especially if im wearing black

sometimes they even managed to sneek into ma balls

and their buzzing sound in my ears is really getting into my nerves

Part of my motivation for making my own drones (probably multicopters initially) is that I want them to hunt mosquitos AND EAT THEM ALIVE. Set the drones to patrol, mosquitos emerge when I go out, mosquitos die.

I've lost the ally that is the black bat (if memory serves) thanks to this white-noise disease that seems to be wiping them out.

//\\==//\\

P.S.
I've revoked mosquitoes of all their rights as inhabitants of planet earth. If others have a problem with this, I'll create a zoo for these things and lock said others inside the mosquito exhibit - they can donate all the blood they want.

Level 14
Basically Mosquitoes are killed most by Humans because Humans have anti-Malaria ( Anti-parudism ) and other contagious diseases, and poor Mosquitoes don't have anti-clap and anti-toxic-spray :/

Good.

Attention everyone, clap more and toxic-spray more! Thank you and good day.

@jonhysone:
You aren't a mosquito sympathizer are you? If you are feel free to establish a mosquito safe-zone in your house and you can donate blood. If any mosquitoes attempt to leave the premises, flamethrowers will be used.

The spiders are watching...

//\\OO//\\

Level 14
How would I be so and they steal my blood everyday ?

flamethrowers ? ;_;

1) what?

2) The flamethrowers will be used on the mosquitos, not you or your house. However, if you attempt to pass through the perimeter while hosting a mosquito without wearing fireproof clothing you will be burned. Leaving the house in baggy clothing will put you subject to a mosquito search.

Death to all mosquitoes!!!!!

//\\OO//\\

Level 14
Ikr :D

I love those guys. They just sit by all day, waving webs and sucking the juice out of flies and whatnot ;D

A must-have cute creature waiting to be loved and all that.

Some of us get big enough to eat small birds and rodents too.

Keep the videos muted like I did for peace & quiet

We have friendly-fire problems though...

//\\^^//\\

Status
Not open for further replies.