• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
nothing as well i just report that your double post its nature but anyway to be honest i kinda like your personality theres nothing wrong with you to be honest (for the second time!!) your funny.

Level 30
What's their to hate anyway? if you got time to help users by contributing essentials basing our modding community and get good feed back you won't have problems. If their would be, well those are just haters.

Enjoy your stay friend. :thumbs_up:

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
no, I'm just sometimes feeling like, I have embarrassed many people with my silly posts, and sometimes I feel my post is so much unreasonable, pointless, and stupid.

Please, just warn me if I do. :) because I'm not a think-twice people..
nothing... but I do prefer Tichondrius :goblin_good_job:
Tichondrius?

anyway guys. I think I'm more talented at terraining than coding, so I will be more on terraining from now, check out my terrain gallery album for more masterpiece! suggestion pls.

Last edited:
Level 23
no, I'm just sometimes feeling like, I have embarrassed many people with my silly posts, and sometimes I feel my post is so much unreasonable, pointless, and stupid.

Please, just warn me if I do. :) because I'm not a think-twice people.

Why would people be embarrassed with YOUR posts? They'll probably just be annoyed or pissed But anybody can make a post or two once in a while that'll be stupid or annoying to others.

Don't worry, you're blending in the crowd just fine.

Tichondrius?

Personally, I'd prefer Detheroc.

Status
Not open for further replies.