• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jealousy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I'm jealous when in a relationship, but otherwise not so much. Even in a relationship, I try not to express it, only in a very subtle manner.

Chicks don't really get it when you say "I'm only jealous because you're important", they think you don't trust them and that's why you are.

Level 24
Go to school, work more.

I kinda dislike people who are jealous of others because they have more wealth, while refusing to act on achieving any progress themselves.

Eh, that's just an example really, but it does link to something of mine, a greedy guy who messes with quiet people but when needed the most seeks help but doesn't help back, >>.

Level 19
Jealousy naturally happens and it may help you build yourself if you use it the right or it may destroy you if you let your jealousy consume yourself. Keep it at bay.

Sometimes I do get jealous over some things but then there are things that is difficult to attain without doing a thing. It's kind of annoying when people are jealous over something yet they are not even exerting some effort.

Level 20
Well.It is a natural feeling evryone has it.Some have more some less.

When someone has bigger beard that me :D

Level 7
Ok
*throws Hayate with a cannon*

I forgot to say what i'm jealous of:Rich People

Why you get's Jealous to Rich People?

I don't really much care about moneys (But sometimes I really cares abut them), I think my money is more useful to someone really need them (through, I just bought lot of Lego yesterday...) So, I'm often giving my money to peoples...

Level 21
Why you get's Jealous to Rich People?

I don't really much care about moneys (But sometimes I really cares abut them), I think my money is more useful to someone really need them (through, I just bought lot of Lego yesterday...) So, I'm often giving my money to peoples...
We are poor.Or where.Before i moved.My life has completely changed since i moved.Life is looking up for me

Level 21
Jealousy is a very bad feeling in my opinion because it makes you feel down and lets you do things you would never imagine to do. I try not to feel jealous in my life to avoid feeling badly. I just try to enjoy what I have and think about the things "I" have and others do not.

Oh so you call jealousy a "motivator"? Yeah, probably a motivator to bad actions, not only good ones. It then depends on what kind of jealousy it is. If it is because of money, it could encourage you to work harder but if it comes to love, jealousy will just motivate you to smash the face of someone else!!!

Jealousy is a very bad feeling in my opinion because it makes you feel down and lets you do things you would never imagine to do. I try not to feel jealous in my life to avoid feeling badly. I just try to enjoy what I have and think about the things "I" have and others do not.

404 Error the "Things" cannot be found

Oh so you call jealousy a "motivator"? Yeah, probably a motivator to bad actions, not only good ones. It then depends on what kind of jealousy it is. If it is because of money, it could encourage you to work harder but if it comes to love, jealousy will just motivate you to smash the face of someone else!!!

There are always things that you have while others don't. And as always, there's this "there's skies above skies" logic exist as well. No matter how you resist, jealousy will always come, this is a true challenge indeed.

It's about controlling your fist with your calm mind while let the jealousy mind get the work. Using the energies is sort of difficult but if transferred to correct body parts it will help a lot. I have been jealous to at least 1 person related to love, 2 persons related to school grades and many more, yet I never involved in physical fight or such, and I have good relationship with them.
If you don't show the "physic form" of jealousy itself. You're very much okay.

This is my side of view.

Level 22
It's better to not think about how superior you are to others, that might develop into hubris.

Level 4
Well, I'm jealous of people who can't spell and punctuate properly. You don't have to worry about apostrophes, commas and capital letters. =]

But I do tend to get jealous in relationships. It's natural, though, I suppose.

Well, I'm jealous of people who can't spell and punctuate properly. You don't have to worry about apostrophes, commas and capital letters. =]

But I do tend to get jealous in relationships. It's natural, though, I suppose.

This.

P.S. I sometimes also get jealous when:
1) Someone can properly make a decent model (but I can't even model a cube!)
2) Someone that is more skillful than me..

But I have calm mind. I don't let myself be irrational and consumed by jealousy and hatred.

Level 22
Yet you hate flatness, what a lie lol. Good one there buddy :D

EDIT: Ah! I remembered the right word for that! Hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.