• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JC says Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hello THW, Stopped by to say hi, I haven't been around (varies reasons) But I wanted to stop by and see how things been going. Looking good, I added new friends (a few who requested it) and My daughter recently started playing Warcraft 3 (hasn't beaten RoC yet) and was thinking of getting her to try some other maps. Sadly she loves the Orcs over my fav humans. Keep in mind she hasn't played Night Elf/Undead yet so that is subject to change HAHA!

Wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving even if you have never heard of it or celebrate it. One of the things I can honestly say I am thankful for is THW, heck I mean I'm visiting the site on thanksgiving, that has to say something (only website I have visited today)(minus my Vanilla Wow Guild's website). :ogre_love:

PS - thank you for the notice, LoL it made my day!

Level 21
Nice too see an old face and hope you got to see old faces you liked along with new ones.

And clearly your daughter is very intelligent for favoring the mighty orcs over the puny humans.

Oh and late Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.